• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create new game based on the tibia.

marcusmarcolax

Reaction score
I'm wanting to make a game based on the tibia. And I would like to create new monsters, modify the client and create new spells. How Do I?
You can move the graphics engine?

Use C# 4.5 with the glorious XNA Framework.
Good luck, make me proud.

I took an XNA class this past semester, I was surprised how awesome this thing was.
It's just unfortunate that it is written in C# (restricted to Windows) and has been discontinued.

Although, it is a very good learning experience for people understanding the development and functionality of game engines.

I took an XNA class this past semester, I was surprised how awesome this thing was.
It's just unfortunate that it is written in C# (restricted to Windows) and has been discontinued.

Although, it is a very good learning experience for people understanding the development and functionality of game engines.
Bro, Mono.

unable to configure the mono here, the command line does not work. I also use mac

- - - Updated - - -

So if I can get a OTserv and start editing? Modeling Graph and changing images of monsters? using the XNA + C #?

- - - Updated - - -

So if I can get a OTserv and start editing? Modeling Graph and changing images of monsters? using the XNA + C #?

Back