• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creatures for high exp server

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
Hello,
I am thinking about making my project into a high experience server. Does anyone have any opinions on how much monsters should be boosted? I'm talking health, attack damage, spell damage etc. I'm not talking super high experience - maybe 100x. Let's say taking level 3000 would take around 6 months.

Let's use a demon for example. A relatively easy creature at level 200 in normal tibia. Now let's say it takes around 6 months to take level 300 on Tibia. So .66 x of 3000 is level 2000. Which is 10x level 200. Would it make sense to boost the demon in all areas by 10? With the exception of experience of course.

What about items in the server? My idea is to keep them the same with some sort of crafting system to boost them (by 5-10 points maximum). I figure the higher levels will balance out the attack damage needed.

Looking forward to reading your guys opinions :)

Tibias original monsters as they are, no change. Then you make new monsters but with a title added and more hp etc.
Demon - Fearless Demon - Elite Demon - etc idk. ^^And if you have time maybe add items with custom sprites, doesnt have to be 100% your own. Take Demon set and make it blue w/e xD
get my Point? :D

my question is qhen I add my own sprite I need to patch tibia after all?

Thanks for your input @Nemphis. That's what I was considering. I'm not really sure if I'm going to do a custom client but I can always use Tibia's sprites.

@Verrine yes you will need a custom client for that.

Hey how do i put an image of my ot thats from otservlist and that shows if my ot is on or not? (Sry i didnt want to make too many new threads)
I dont have a website yet

just use the base monsters as a starting point in your server . once people surpass the basic tibia content (lvl 200-300+)
u start adding custom monsters (like said above.. elite demon etc :p)

Back