• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Custom client 8.5?

flaxe

the one and only
Reaction score
Hey, I've used the search function for a very long time now on BOTH otland and otfans, but can't find anything that I really do understand ^^, also every tutorial I can find is outdated and bad explained, so may anyone link me an tutorial that is easy to understand and updated for client 8.5? Or just write quick here how to do. (I got the hexeditor so you dont need to link me that)!

Thanks in advance, rep+ ofc.

It just says "Connection Failed", I post screenshot below so you can see how it looks like. I did followed that tutorial exactly as it stood (also that was the tutorial I tested before but didnt really understood it, but I did the same now as I did before I think) :p Thanks for a fast reply tho, rep+

Also, in the server console this error appears everytime I try to login:
Code:
[01/08/2009 20:30:45] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] First byte != 0

Connection Failed pic
cf.PNG

Thanks Master-m, the client works perfectly ;) Now I'm just going to edit the look of the client, but I've read somewhere that you are doing this with a PicEditor, so atm I'm going to try that, I will post here again if I get more problems, thanks again, have to spread around some rep before I can give u agian tho ;)

Well if i for example changes it to nux.hapto.org.. afther my normal ip changes it wont work.. i mean when it changes the no-ip , ip wont work..

Back