• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Custom client 8.5?

flaxe

the one and only
Reaction score
Hey, I've used the search function for a very long time now on BOTH otland and otfans, but can't find anything that I really do understand ^^, also every tutorial I can find is outdated and bad explained, so may anyone link me an tutorial that is easy to understand and updated for client 8.5? Or just write quick here how to do. (I got the hexeditor so you dont need to link me that)!

Thanks in advance, rep+ ofc.

Ye you can try it, but it's wierd that it changes everyday. You could try turn off your router for about 20minutes (this will make it "reset" all the ips if they are not working correctly). When the router has been off for about 20minutes, then turn it on. (while doing this, keep your computer turned off also).

I got this information for my ISP when I had some troubles and it helped ;)

Else Master-m's solution may work

Ye you can try it, but it's wierd that it changes everyday. You could try turn off your router for about 20minutes (this will make it "reset" all the ips if they are not working correctly). When the router has been off for about 20minutes, then turn it on. (while doing this, keep your computer turned off also).

I got this information for my ISP when I had some troubles and it helped ;)

Else Master-m's solution may work

20min is not needed. 30seconds should be enough for the router to unload hisself from electric.

20min is not needed. 30seconds should be enough for the router to unload hisself from electric.

Okey =/ Atleast my ISP told me it needs 20min. Also I had him on the phone all the time while my router was off and after 18minutes he told me that he got connection with it again and with a fully working IP, so the time that I had to turn my router off was 18min. :p

Zerak456, just download "mine" .exe and open your hexeditor then just change all the sarox.hopto.org hostnames with yours :p

make your own.. hm, I think u can do them in Paint or photoshop ;P, or spreditor... I think there are several tutorials for this tho, use search function =)

Help me plx

HELP ME PLX I DOWNLOADED THE EX EDITOR THE SAROX.EXE I TRYED ALL
i changed the sarox.hopto.org for my ip necroland.com at it dont work help me plx
when I open the .exe I put the account of my gm and... cannot connect to a login server
error: could not resolve server name. (11004)

for more information take a look at the FAQs in the support section at Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG

HELP ME PLX I WILL GIVE YOU ITEMS IF YOU HELP ME THANKS FOR ALL

Necroland - Latest News (is the best ot help me plx) if you want play is a RL Map ACC web DEDICATED 24H always OPEN. TY FOR ALL HELP ME THANKS

WTF -.- watch ur posts !!!

please use ur real otland char!!!

i hate noobz!

//edit/

Dont come here for help.

its ot land
u need to have fun here not get all helps -.-
here ppls help ppls..

dont come for taking, searching, care about ur own server -.-

dont was selfish

Help me plx

:(:(if you dont trust look that and help me plx:

-I download the sarox.exe
1jpg.jpg

-I put it in my deskop
2.jpg

-I open the hex editor and push ctrl+o now I load sarox.exe
3.jpg

-I push ctrl+f to find and i whrite sarox them i push enter
4.jpg

-I change sarox.hopto.org for necroland.com
5.jpg

-I put the sarox.exe in tibia's site (with the .dat the unistall...)
6.jpg

-Now I open sarox.exe and....
7.jpg

PLX HELP ME I WORKED TOO MUCH BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO DO MY WORK I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IS BAD¿? HELP PLX:(:(

Back