• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Map Online Building.

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
Im going to start a new Custom Map with some nice friends. it will start up later as an server When we got Some spawns/Citys/Quests/Events/Raids and so on.

(It will start up before its done..)

Becaus if we start it up before its done It will be:
1, More Updates. More funny to have something looking forward to on restarts..
2, More Ideas while players are playing on the server.

I will print Screenshots on "Map-Editor/In-game" on the project here, This is my only thread about the Project aswell.

In this thread you can:
1, Complain
2, Help
3, Give Ideas
4, Send Some spawns/Citys/Quests/Scripts
5, looking for things to improve and so on.

Just bomb with comments! Thanks

//Beated

Last edited:

This is my first thing i just created. A "Chill Island" where the Project Builders will be hanging out while working.

Please Complain, Learn me, tell me if its ugly as hell. and so on.. thanks =)

(The Teleport is just a quick launch until we got another city with boat)

Hiho sweety! Lets make this thread awesome! :D
where is that waterfall coming from? it just sort of exists, but there's no real water source.
less autoborder is better
less doodad brush is better
the boat is kinda wide and stubby

Yea i didnt know what i was thinking about with that waterfall haha.. but its allright to have there becaus its just a chill place so far. More updates comes tomorow from me and Kishar! :) then we will start with the town. :)

I am working on a Depot. But i don't know what "ground" tiles i should have outside the Dried Grass... Someone? (a)

Yes, The Duck is my friend. Helps me to think (x.x)

I am working on a Depot. But i don't know what "ground" tiles i should have outside the Dried Grass... Someone? (a)

Yes, The Duck is my friend. Helps me to think (x.x)

You should add more details on the floor but don't try to overdail it. You can also think about adding an npc inside dp (postman?).

I could probably help out with mapping/monsters (if you're planning on making custom monsters) if you need any help or anything
also, try to not use grass borders on mountain edges. Use the straight mountain borders instead (ID: 4456-4467)

You should add more details on the floor but don't try to overdail it. You can also think about adding an npc inside dp (postman?).
Ah yea, I havent come to Npc's yet, But it will be a npc in the in the north entrance.

I could probably help out with mapping/monsters (if you're planning on making custom monsters) if you need any help or anything
also, try to not use grass borders on mountain edges. Use the straight mountain borders instead (ID: 4456-4467)
yes man, all help is welcome :)

Looking pretty good so far, I was just thinking the depot looks a little bit like the dp from ROA-rise of abandon, if anyone played that ot

Looking pretty good so far, I was just thinking the depot looks a little bit like the dp from ROA-rise of abandon, if anyone played that ot
Send me a picture then if my looks like that and i will remove my and start over, i don't want anything that is already up :)

10.77, Hmm whatever you want? Im working on A city right now. so feel free to do exacly what ever you want =)

Im not working fast right now becaus i have much to do also. but here is some progress on the first city =)

@Simonalina youll learn the basics/essentials soon enough. You'll find out that auto bordering is all "cool" and neat, but it doesn't make for good mapping. Keep that shit in the friend zone and wifey up that raw palette. Looking forward to seeing some better upgraded work :) Good luck!

@Simonalina youll learn the basics/essentials soon enough. You'll find out that auto bordering is all "cool" and neat, but it doesn't make for good mapping. Keep that shit in the friend zone and wifey up that raw palette. Looking forward to seeing some better upgraded work :) Good luck!

The only autoborder is Water/Roof ;) The grass is raw. you see that if you check more ;D

Ep9GyFy.jpg
Some kind of beginning of a mountain village

Back