• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cypher Servers - The Revolution!!

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

I want to present you the first Cypher Servers project, let you know what the Cypher Servers are and why I'm doing this.

I suggest you to read the entire thread, not just a part of it.

Cypher Servers, what is this?!
Cypher Servers are the servers I'm developing with a team, they are a part of 'The Striker's Server' also known as 'TSS'. The objetive of this servers is to change and revolutionize the Open Tibia 'world', the Cypher Servers will be released for public here, they will be a great 'base' for new projects.

Another download and run server? How will this help us?
No, we are not 'another download and run server', the Cypher Servers will include 3 guides in the Data Pack you'll download once it's released. This guides or tutorials count with 'Basics', 'Scripting' and 'Advanced', these guides are supposed to help the 'newcomers' to learn how does Open Tibia works.
The Cypher Servers will be released with a stable 'engine' to run your OT server, a working website and the tools you'll need to have a 'good' server.

That's the basic about the Cypher Servers, now I'll start telling you about the first Cypher Server.​

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Cypher Wars
[B]World[/B]: PvP-E (war)
[B]Version[/B]: BETA 1.0
[B]Client[/B]: 8.60

Useful information:

Now we all from the Open Tibia (OT) community just see the same type of war servers, I want to create a new brand of war server, a place where you will not reach epic levels by killing a monster or another player, a new world where you will have to work for what you want not as the classic war OTS' where you reach epic levels and fight epic bosses as nothing. This won't be a server where you will leave after a certain time of playing because you got bored.

It will be a staged war server, you will start at level 60-70 and you'll be considered a 'high-level' at 100-110, it will be staged so you can have an 'easy' start. PvP will be available at level 70-80, and you'll be now able to receive experience from players. We do not want power abuse so you'll just receive experience if the player you killed is 3 levels below your level.

The map will be custom, but it will not be an small map, there will be some spawns but not much because it's a war server and the fastest way to level up is killing others. Cypher Wars will have many quests around the map, most of them will be the real tibia quests (annihilator, POI, etc.). There will not be a high amount of houses because it's a war server, you will not need 'em.

The content, such as scripts, the map and more is custom and will count with unique systems.

Changelog
Code:
February 16 - Shattrath City has been finished.
February 18 - Items Upgrade System has been added.
February 19 - A desert has been added to the map.
February 21 - Items Fusion System has been added.
February 22 - POI and 3 War Zones have been added
_______________________​

This is now the official Cypher Servers thread, I would like you guys to post any ideas or suggestions for the upcoming projects.

If you want to help us with the development, you can contact me with an application.

The Striker's Servers are two: Cypher Servers and Eldin Projects.

Do you want to support the revolution?
So use this Image in your signature.

Visit The Striker's Servers official websites:
Eldin Projects: Eldin Projects Official Website
Cypher Servers: Cypher Servers Official Website

Contact me:
Code:
[B]MSN[/B]: [email protected]
[B]Skype[/B]: Cyph3r.92
[B]OtLand[/B]: Cyph3r

I like the idea, but the task has tried to be achieved many times before and failed just as many. Best of luck though, i hope it works out.

Yes, GoodLuck, and keep in mind nothing is impossible, i self have met the impossible word and not once in my stuff, but nevermind how long things requires to make, the point is to accept thoose hard challenges and believe that without hard stuff theres not excist easy stuff. The world is full of negotive nowadays, but only self peapol can make it bright again. I want to say peapol create and don't be closed by thoose negotives, they are hurting our imagination.

Brightest luck to this project, hope it will finish or at least come long.
If there would be some extra work i'd gladly help for free, just pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the wishes, now I would like to get some suggestions so it could be even better.

As I said, this is a project that's being developed since december and it's almost done I could say we already have a 80% of the total done. Now I must work on the map.

February 22, 19:44 [GMT -4]
Code:
Teleports tower has been added, it counts with a depot and a well made tower filled with the needed teleports that will take you to: The War zones, quest room.
Added the MC Punishment script: It will reduce your level and take money if you kill somebody with the same IP.
Wayfarer outfit addons are now working 100%
3 Dragon Spawns have been added to the map.
1 Custom quest has been created, it will take you from 30-40 minutes depending on the team. The reward will be a weapon with the best stats for a level 100.

Im planning to release the server before March on exactly on March 1st, but I need some mappers because 4 are not enough.

I'll be looking for an experienced mapper to help us with the project development.

109 views and just 5 replies?

C'mon guys, I want to want what does the community want! ;)

Cypher Wars v1.0 general information:

Code:
- Server Engine: Mystic Spirit v0.2.11.2 Revision 4
- Client: 9.31
- Shattrath City
- Teleport room with depot
- 3 War Zones
- 3 Quests (POI, Annihilator & The Haunted Fortress)
- Real Tibia NPC's 
- My NPC's (Made by me)
- Real Tibia Monsters
- Outfits working 100%
- 3 Custom Systems (Items: Fusion, upgrade and customization)

The main idea or objective is to satisfy the users, that's why the server will be put online for 2 weeks (24/7).
It will allow different users to join the server, check it report bugs, suggest new ideas and maybe tell us what to improve.

Cypher Wars v1.0 BETA will be online this weekend.

bump!

REALLY GUYS, YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA?

At least let me know that.

This project will be great if it enables to more decent projects come to life instead of said "custom" 999999x wtfpwnage servers. Im not sure why it does need a map itself but, good luck with it, I wish good luck to you guys.

The map is not something huge, it just have the basics:

- 1 City
- Spawns
- 3 Quests

I think that's enough for a war server 'base'.

Back