• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daeron's gallery

Hello again, it's been a long time since a made any progress. I wanna be a good spriter and I'm motivated more now! This time I will stay ofc :)
I made this today, I'd say I'm best making basic swords. Helmets, boots, legs, etc...so hard for me to make correct outline and shading but I will try my best.
Back with some work I made today: basic sword (two edits) (helmet) (boots)
4b5W1G0.png
lJMAZgc.png
cOA7DZ5.png
m57JSZw.png

As you can see I'm terrible at boots and helmets but advice is appreciated :)

Hey again Daeron!
Take a look at the good helmets of the tibia, as the royal, warrior, golden.. I bet you will improve alot!
The same for the boots and swords :D

Back with some more stuff: shield, wands/staffs
LgHgE3w.png
7UCBMtj.png

TGRI9QD.png
->
KjtImCu.png

Shield's outline is not mine 100% but a bit edited
I need some tips with the colors, I can't think of any good colors

Armor
z20mKQP.png

2AhGJ3U.png

What do you think about this armor? If you have any advice, please let me know.

This is actually a nice progress. Advice? I think you should use less colours to look how it works and form the shapes properly.

Thanks :), what do you mean with less colours if I may ask.

Protip; dont use black lines inside of a sprite it will make them look better since you dont have to worry about anti aliasing from black to bright color

Thanks :), what do you mean with less colours if I may ask.
It's easier to learn how to form shapes with less colours. At first place only 1 colour then add second(shadow) and third(light). You can avoid using 2many colours then and make ur sprite actually look like sprite.

Back