• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Delete This....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
FahrenOT Needs Your Help
Fahren Ot is a rpg based custom server.
*What should you expect from FahrenOT
What you should expect from FahrenOT is unique scripts that is never before seen on any other ot. Other RPG server's claim their servers are the real deal, well at FahrenOT we will have unique quests. custom npc's that offer's you job's. Unique Systems never before seen. FahrenOT will give you the excitement that you should be getting when you play an RPG server.

*What FahrenOT Expects from you.
What FahrenOT expects from you is dedication. you must be dedicated to FahrenOT to the maximum.
Must be on daily for atleast 2-4 hours a day
Must be able to do your job to the maximum and be able to keep your errors at its minimal
Must be able to connect with others
Also remember, Here at FahrenOT we expect you to have fun

*What FahrenOT is looking for
  1. Mappers
  2. Scripters
  3. Spriters
  4. Webdesigner
  5. Storyline Editors

*How To Apply
You can apply to FahrenOT by filling out this form and sending it to me with an example of your creations
If the commitee of Elders at FahrenOT likes your style then you will be messaged.
Here is the form

Name:

Remember at FahrenOT we put forth maximum effort!
And keep mistakes at its minimal

For those who want to know the exp rates
they will be low to give that rpg feeling

im thinking around 15-20x

Name: Mark
What I am looking for:I am looking for an Experienced Server 15-20x sounds like a good server and I agree an RPG feeling is great
What I can do: I can Map, do basic scripting as well as help/manage people Good for tutor or GM.
Past jobs: I have mapped/gamemastered on Dedicated Ot which I later quit because it was a poor server with a lack of professionalism. I have tested owning my own Ots so i have vast knowledge of database stuff etc which I could help you out in
I have worked on my friends OT and brothers which later closed because no suitable host.
Jobs: I would like to apply for a Mapper and Gamemaster
What I plan to achieve:
I want to help make it a better community
A better all round server free of botters etc.
Make it grow as a server

Many thanks for reading
Mark~

I might have a job for the both of you
but first i would like to see some of your work
msg me on msn
pm me for my email

Name:Todd
Email/MSN:[email protected]
Which Job Would You Like: storyline editor. i have a good imagination :) plus i can be a community manager enforcing rules and helping out, im from australia so on most likley on a way diffirent time zone to you so its nice as i can watch the server while u sleep.

thnx for reading

Ok well atm i am on my laptop so when i get home we can talk more about your position

Made 4 new vocations
what do ya think about these names

Necromancer
Priest
Archer
Warrior

Those names are good
Sound RPG like and pretty catchy

yes thats why i changed them. i am trying to make some more but cannot come up with names for them

Added a new vocations
Shaman and Shaman King

Maged Love is a complete noob, i suggest you don't work with him. He knows nothing...

Currently not searching for many more mappers atm... we have all that we need in mapping

here is a mini map of rook
lol_ground.jpg

Ballens i added you on msn we will talk more there

Come on people we need more help. come be apart of a true project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back