• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete

Blazey Blaze

Reaction score
Actually i think exp scroll should be deleted , not fun when buying levels

who agrees?

BTW : im not saying it because im highest level -.-

Lol, you shouldn't say anything, you bought almost all of you're lvls xd and now you don't want ppl to do the same.. That's lame.

Did i buy all levels? no i have used 2 scrolls. 220-250 and 335-348 thats all. please dont hate me cuz u aint me :D

I totally agree with you Blazey, removing it from the server will make everything more balanced

I decrased experience amount of scrolls a bit, but sorry, they will not be removed.

Kid of Donate want to deleted exp scrolls ; o
That's how it works Our Kid of Donate already maked lvls by exp scrolls and got donate items on him. And now he just want to deleted expl scrolls.

Let's VOTE

It's:

a) Funny?
b) Pathetic?
c) Retarded?
d) Stupid?

lol. ye i donated my lvls ofc. i donated my equip but not lvls you fag

and btw all do you think pls are

1.Funny? NO! THEYRE JUST BOTTING AND BEGGING FOR ITEMS!
2.Pathetic? Yes they are theyre playing ot 24/7 trying to war but they need theyre bot for it.
3. Retarded? Havent you read up? YES THEYRE RETARDED!!
4.Stupid? well ofc when they cant do anything without bot?

What do you think about PL milfs?
I LOVE THEM!<3

lol. ye i donated my lvls ofc. i donated my equip but not lvls you fag

and btw all do you think pls are

1.Funny? NO! THEYRE JUST BOTTING AND BEGGING FOR ITEMS!
2.Pathetic? Yes they are theyre playing ot 24/7 trying to war but they need theyre bot for it.
3. Retarded? Havent you read up? YES THEYRE RETARDED!!
4.Stupid? well ofc when they cant do anything without bot?

What do you think about PL milfs?
I LOVE THEM!<3

HahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!!!! hahahah så sant!

Daaawg,

Kid of Donate want to deleted exp scrolls ; o
That's how it works Our Kid of Donate already maked lvls by exp scrolls and got donate items on him. And now he just want to deleted expl scrolls.

Let's VOTE

It's:

a) Funny?
b) Pathetic?
c) Retarded?
d) Stupid?

Man stop hating on people with money, just because you can't afford it doesnt mean you have to be a b*tch about it. Stop complaining, and enjoy Tibera, otherwise, you could always leave (Please? (A) )

It's tha Daaawg!

LOL'D i've got money too. But what retard will Spend money on OTS o_O I've got 420 days of premmy on rl tibia ; ] And many characters with premmy etc... -.^

Back