• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] War Server

N2wb1e

Nothing
Reaction score
Hi otland community I'm working in a war server and want your opinion.
Actually there are many war servers but most of them really suck.
So i wanna create a good war server and i will cont with you to help me.
Post bellow your opinion. I put down some kind of questions to guide you.
Thanks.

1º - War Type:
Noob War (10 - ??) Medium War Level (80 - ??) High War Level (120 - ??)

2º - Map Options:
Change Map - One Map Only

3º - Map Type:
You can specific some cities if you like. (Custom, global, etc...)

4º - Map Size:
Small (1 - 2 cities) Medium (3-4) Big (5-??) etc...

5º - Events?
Yes or no and what

6º - Infinity Stuff? (Runes, potions, etc):

7º - Custom Spells?

8º - Client Version

9º - System that you would like to see

1. 120
2. one map
3. Home made Or somthing....
4. 1
5. Some events . war events ....lms, Team war And Ctf
6. yes infinity
7. HELL NO.
8. 8.6 thiihih
9. Hmm Idk Skull. exp frome players . Reward when kill

ye Like all other war servers tihihi :p

Why do people keep recycling the same shit.

You know i once played a war server that always had 200 peak time, let me describe it for you.

It was on a square map & 4 races, one in each corner, each race could use all vocations but each race had a special unique power.
Top left, you have the Orcs, they had the prized berzerkers, the reason for this was because there special ability was rage, which enchanced the Melee output of the Orcs for a set period of time.

Bottem left, you had the humans, these guys special power was "Increased Attackspeed" i think i can't remember, i know there most prized vocation were the paladins.

Top right, you had the Undead, these guys were cool there special ability was the ability to walk through units, this gave them the ability to escape from traps or to trap people, real strategic race.

Bottem left, were the Lizards, personal favourite, they had the power of really high damage poison AOE, which couldn't be exana pox'd.
So there mages dished out pretty nice damage, if they did there special then an SD, i think the Poison damage was like 200 then decreased.

- Now this is a normal war server, but with a twist each race has a unique ability & also each race was at war with each other, in there fortresses or castles at each side of the map, your only allys were your race.
So why when an OT like this, that is popular, fun and unique, eventually closes down are people still recycling the same normal PvP bullshit?

Back