• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Dowloads] LaucherOpenTibia All Tibia

Zerox009

Reaction score
Hello dear community.

For a server that I was creating, I had created this tool for those who do not have their own launcher, it is completely editable externally,

I want to give it support so that it can support connection with the server and can download the client binaries for its updates, it is compatible with any version since it only opens the exe with a graphical environment that weighs very little.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Link

If there is any news, don't hesitate to tell me.

I salute them

@Zerox009 Did u plan to open this "rook" server?
I opened it for a while, and since I had this code somewhere, I uploaded this mini laucher, they only change the images or routes and use it in their clients, I am still thinking about creating the update system, on the server side it is for have a control on the client as well as on the server so as not to be opening instances, I still don't know when I will publish the rest, or I will create it from 0

The photo is only a reference, they only place their client in the compiled folder, and change the configuration or download the source and do it directly through code so that no one modifies them

Hello @Zerox009 , first I would like to thank you for your work! I'm trying to create a launcher for my server's client. Do you have a video explaining how I can change the settings and generate the launcher exe?

Hello @Zerox009 , first I would like to thank you for your work! I'm trying to create a launcher for my server's client. Do you have a video explaining how I can change the settings and generate the launcher exe?
just download golang 1.8 and fyne +, and give it go build main.go

Within the code, it shows how the configuration works, instead of depending on the config file. you can directly put your variables that way, where you will no longer need to use the config.yml

update the repository explaining how to build the project
Source

Compilation​

1. Download Go from the download page and follow instructions
  2. Install one of the available C compilers for windows, the following are tested with Go and Fyne:
  1. In Windows your graphics driver will already be installed, but it is recommended to ensure they are up to date.
we install the execution tools to compile the project

go install fyne.io/fyne/v2/cmd/fyne@latest
this within the path where the project is

fyne package -os darwin -icon myapp.png
other platforms

fyne package -os linux -icon tibia.jpeg
fyne package -os windows -icon tibia.jpeg

Execute​

You can directly run the project and download the necessary dependencies, as long as you have a g++ compiler associated with your environment

go run ./main.go

Back