• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

druster bug abuse.

The Onee

Reaction score
he was auto banned for 3 days. but he says the auto ban doesnt work so hes still on playing knowing hes suppose to be banned. take care of this please

Yes I unbanned druster because I changed the 7 day to 3 day bans, he got banned the day before I changed it and its too hard to manage all that so I just unbanned a few people.

Wow

Kid realllly stop rideing my dick u needa fuck off Lol
Druster does this druster does that wtf? is wrong with u cant kill me u cant beat me so u gonna try ban me! ;O????
like u said ima pay 1000$ to ban druster Team omggg omggg
The one u sit in trainers all day and i know u ant moveing your char every 5 mins well mabey u would do that since tibia is your life but anyways fuck off.....

wow... I honestly think the one is 10yrs old. im not even joking.
He is telling on you for botting and bug abuse on an ot... ^.-

lol

whats bad with my typeing?Lolli dont see anythign wrong with it ;] nobody is gonna spell rite....inless your some geek ass kid lolllllll

whats bad with my typeing?Lolli dont see anythign wrong with it ;] nobody is gonna spell rite....inless your some geek ass kid lolllllll

first of all nobody said anything was wrong with your "typeing" i think you mean typing, i said your english was bad not your typing,
anythign? rite? inless? yeah i was right about your english lmao

lol

lol all your pointing out is my typing English is how u speak everybody is gonna type wrong here and there....

Back