• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project Reborn on Zoltyum

I'll keep posting some pics of the map

EqWi0.png

PlpvcU.png

here's some awesome hydra spawn that peroxide made for this project

Hmm.. didn't know this was given away, anyways.. Good luck with it!
I wonder how you finished my castle area. :)

These are some pics of the king of the hill arena made by luffy

4 starting pads:
3Agxlc.png
tSluEK.png

415Hrg.png
2VdcnP.png

4 bridges connecting the pads to the island:
Elc7Ic.png
1ShJg3.png

lTp76H.png
dWhWnP.png

Middle island with chair:
8sPSAw.png
okZy8-.png

Officially the server is Starting this Friday, stay tuned to the otservlist, i will make a thread on the advertisement section really soon.

so is this a copy of unline.org? lol..
This definitely looks like a lot of things from Unline.org, especially the pet system.
I play Unline.org atm, it all sounds the same except some additions such as the Guild War System.

I believe he mixed ideas of a few cool ots
plus new ones, which makes it great for my point of view.

Hey there Dotol and Severe, actually as Rcedrick said, this server has some ideas that were born from some systems that I've seen in some awesome servers, like collapser, unline, legendaria, sears, etc. But its fair to say that none of them are copies since these systems don't work as on these servers, these features have a completely different and unique touch, specially designed to grant the players a better and more RPG-Like experience.

- - - Updated - - -

3IFo9E.png

Btw another awesome contribution from Peroxide

sFHuME.png

f7doM_.png

HnVo3G.png

fDZWgo.png

Last edited:
Hate to say it but this is such a Pay to win server..

This server will end up with 10 players because of it

This is not a pay to win server, actually a donator player isn't overpowered at all, healing is really balanced tho, a smart free acc players could take down a donator easily if he has good pvp skills, everyone has a chance to get a decent spot on the highscores.

Vip Sytem (for donators): Allows players to gain an advanced vocation, new spells
All you need to know about this server to see that it is pay to win :)

Back