• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Enulia] 8.4 custom map

Adjy

Reaction score
WE NEED A WEB DESIGNER!
Please let me know if you can offer any assistance in this area, you can find the server ip below (find Aaron or George), and my email adress is listed.
WE NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP US FIX BUGS IN THE SERVER! [leave house function - create guild]
We've fixed every bug and problem up to date, but fixing the problem we are having with guilds and houses seems impossible. If you have any knowledge of this, let me know! :)

Alrite, i've started a server recently because all of the ones i have played have closed after a few days (UK)

The servers up and running at the moment (but listed as testing to find map bugs etc,) with 3 custom towns, around 40/50 custom made spawn areas with new monsters and such.

There are 2 gods, Aaron and George (we started the server) - 2 CM's who helped us before opening to find bugs and watch the server whilst we we're not there and theres a couple of tutors who have been helpful during the test period.

We are managing ok atm, creating custom NPC's, spells, weapons and monsters but alot ofit is trial and error, and we're getting bugs with some things we're trying to do, so we need somebody who is experienced with creating NPC's and editting weapons and such to help us build on the custom parts of the server. There are other minor faults which we could iron out over time but have become a huge annoyance as we don't really understand where we have gone wrong (for example, houses disagree with us, some of them work perfectly, others work but dont let the owner stand on certains squares of their home, and some simply fail to register as homes!)

We are also struggling with quests, we have them, and have basic chest boxes but can't manage to do the basic's such as only letting you choose one reward per quest and things, so if somebody could help us with that it would be fantastic.

Finally, whereas we have already got a large, custom map thats growing.. Another mapper with new ideas and perhaps more experience to work along side us whilst we map and create new monsters for such areas would be fantastic, since there as some aspects of mapping which im not great at.

[Note, we may be looking at putting up a website at some stage, but at present with the server only being open a short time, and little traffic at the moment, we thought it best to use the ingame account mananger]

If there's something i've missed and you think could be beneficial then feel free to let me know, either PM or post a reply, if you let me know what it is you can offer the server & where you're from, it would be useful (All staff at current are English speaking, if this will be a problem please let me know.) If you want to try the server before getting involved the IP for now is 86.18.220.12
1/1

Or, my email adress is [email protected]

If you're curious, or perhaps feel there are too many aspects of the server that need staff, visit us and take a look at the server! Message either of the gods explaining that you're interested and we will show around the map, how we want things and where we are having trouble.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for reading :thumbup:

P.S. At present, we are not looking for any new GM's/CM's/Gods and such, nor do I think we will be in the near future. Such positions will be given to staff, team members, or experienced members of the server.

Last edited:
Up,
The test servers closed, houses are fixed and most scripting problems have been resolved.
Still openings should you feel you have something to offer.
Cheers

Last edited:
Back