• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Enzimor] Rook Land

conde2

Reaction score

enzimor.png

MAP SHOWOFF: http://otland.net/f57/enzimor-showoff-143868/#post1384239

While WarLan is stopped, I decided to start a new project. As I owned the Enzimor I decided to put the same name, but that is not the same project.
Some system and RPG style of this server will be based in KA, Aurora and Zodiac Legacy.
I'm not ripping anyone many systems that are in the game I created.

Classic systems that will be in the server are: Miner, Lumberjack, Collector, etc..

The map I used the Rook as base, it might Rook will be the main continent of the game, offcourse I edited it and I'm going to edit more.

In rook you will can do everything like in main for example:
Vocations, Spells, Jobs, Runes, better Monsters, PvP, Guild

It's like you've been in main with low levels.

So i want to ask you some questions:
Have you ever wanted to be Rooker in Global? Yes / No and Why?
Would you play in a server like this??
You prefer the old rook or the new 9.1 rook?

24fa5ft.png

Last edited:
Looks like a nice idea, what's the strongest monster and what you think the highest and average level would b?

Looks like a nice idea, what's the strongest monster and what you think the highest and average level would b?

Some part of the game have level doors and special tiles with level limitation, so i could put hard monsters like ghouls, nomads, minotaurs archers, orc warrior, cyclops etc
I think the avarage level will be 20 ~ 40 because the bots, but vocations and spells are totaly edited, "exura" for example will heal like 5 ~ 20 =P

when do you think it will be online?

Idk, i need to make the npcs quests that was the most important, to the RPG
with the holidays maybe i can speed up the project, build the quests and finish everything.
The test server i expect that will be in 1 month.

Looks like my project except that you add some jobs and map parts.
My avarage level will be 30-50 and all the spells and runes has been made to fit that aswell as weapons.
Good luck!

/Eldin

Thanks everybody, please answer the questions that i put in the topic =)

And if someone have the rook 9.1 and want help me please send me a PM with the download =p

I want to put the new orc fortress and the quests thanks.

I'm going to play dis for sure!
EDIT: this part looks bugged
vvLW.png

ur missing a mountain border here
FBhf3.png

jad1.jpg

jad3b.jpg

jadi2.jpg

jad4.jpg

This server will be Focused on the RPG,
I Guarantee That everyone will have fun and very
This map that I posted recently on my showoff will be donated to the project of the Count,
ss will take in-game until Saturday to see how it was,

I hope everyone can follow the development of Enzimor, noting that the CONDE was a member of Staff of the K.A, another project that you can wait ...

can count on me,

Back