• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error compile otcv8-The-Josh-Wife-Edition - Visual Studio

tdp157

Reaction score
but this encryption used in this source is reliable?
There is no encryption reliable in any client that there is a source for. Its like expecting doors without a lock to be opened with a key - there is no lock, everyone can open. Anyway, Josh the wife edition is 1:1 otcv8, but otcv8 is atleast compilable, so....

There is no encryption reliable in any client that there is a source for. Its like expecting doors without a lock to be opened with a key - there is no lock, everyone can open. Anyway, Josh the wife edition is 1:1 otcv8, but otcv8 is atleast compilable, so....
I understand, but if at least I change the keys that come inside the crypto.cpp in the otclientv8-dev do I make anything difficult?

don't care too much about this, after all anyone will be able to extract your sprites from the memory:

don't care too much about this, after all anyone will be able to extract your sprites from the memory:
My concern is that he can change the game_bot folder and put the vbot to work.

My concern is that he can change the game_bot folder and put the vbot to work.
Just encrypt it, so any time that someone tries to open the file in a notepad it will have encryption symbols instead of plain text
Check from this minute 7:24 aproximatelly

You can also use Enigma Virtual Box (I use 9.90 build 20211222) to hide the files in the .exe (leave the .dlls out and the cache folder if you have one) and also use a RSA key to prevent players connection from other clients.

Change the RSA here

And check this two threads for generating RSA

Btw, no one will uncompress the Enigma Virtual Box + encypt + the RSA just to play your server, is nonsense
Regards!

No, encryption that comes with v8 is nowhere safe and viable. Even if you were to encrypt your files, someone can just encrypt their game_bot and throw inside modules and it will work. Not to mention that there are already tools to decrypt v8 since the leak, no key changing will help you.

Just encrypt it, so any time that someone tries to open the file in a notepad it will have encryption symbols instead of plain text
Check from this minute 7:24 aproximatelly

You can also use Enigma Virtual Box (I use 9.90 build 20211222) to hide the files in the .exe (leave the .dlls out and the cache folder if you have one) and also use a RSA key to prevent players connection from other clients.

Change the RSA here

And check this two threads for generating RSA

Btw, no one will uncompress the Enigma Virtual Box + encypt + the RSA just to play your server, is nonsense
Regards!
Thank you very much for the tip, just one more request, would you be able to make a tutorial on using this Enigma Virtual Box?

Thank you very much for the tip, just one more request, would you be able to make a tutorial on using this Enigma Virtual Box?
Well I could, but just drag the files and press Process. Output file name is the outcome .exe that will contain compressed files, and Input is the original .exe file. Also remember what I told you in the last post, don't compress the .dlls inside the .exe. This is an outcome example:

1686836540685.png

Before doing anything, make a back-up. Then after hitting Process, just make a new folder with everything and delete your old .exe file.
Regards!

Well I could, but just drag the files and press Process. Output file name is the outcome .exe that will contain compressed files, and Input is the original .exe file. Also remember what I told you in the last post, don't compress the .dlls inside the .exe. This is an outcome example:

View attachment 76175

Before doing anything, make a back-up. Then after hitting Process, just make a new folder with everything and delete your old .exe file.
Regards!
A doubt

Is Enigma Virtual Box safer than accessing the client folder via cmd and running the command type data.zip >> otclient_dx.exe ?

I think you can just google decompiler for EVB and get one working.

Back