• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Error] Protection system

Falconmax

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm not sure whether this bug concerncs summons too, but I'm sure it does with convinced creatures: basically, in my server I got some special items to summon not summoneable monsters (with summon spell). It's just like the undead legion, summon with LUA and convince. The convinced creatures can, if attacking any monster/player, damage players 'protected' by the protection system if getting hit by an area attack of the convinced creature. It's kinda a bug to worry about, but well, you'll consider :) Thanks!

Yea, Thats true :blink:

I have training monks on my server, and when someone is in train room then another player killing by summoning fire devil/fire elementar... I think its possible to fix, becouse as i good remember this is already in some engine. So it should be fixed ;)

Back