• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Errors while loading map

DrComet

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've got problem with my new map which I just made. There are some bugs because the server got some problem with load it correctly. So now I've got bugged houses like not all of houses are buyable of just door are openable like it doesn't belong to houses. Some places are bugged like I can't pass throught them... Or mobs aren't spawned too.

This is the main error I've got: [25/11/2014 22:57:32] Error - Houses::loadFromXml] Unknown house with id: 18

I just remade the map what was on the server before.

I deleted all houses and made new ones w/o prices... But some of them got their prices...

What can be the problem here? And how to fix it?

[edit]: I found another bug too. My friend can't get into house where I made aleta som/sio (maybe it's something wrong with script but I'm not the expert yet)

Last edited:
Data/World/NameMAP-house.xml

Check if there is another House with ID 18 at the same Townid or just delete it and make it again.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<houses>
  <house name="XXXX" houseid="18" entryx="XXXX" entryy="XXXX" entryz="X" rent="0" townid="X" size="XX"/>
</houses>

About the problems with doors, make sure they have a door id (1 or higher)
Pltvhc0.png

What if I cannot change that id and it's 0? Cuz I noticed these doors which not works have id 0 but it is unable to change that value... Even when I delete it and place new one it's still unable to change. And I don't even have #18 on house list... : o

its got ID1 sorry im not mapper im the scripter :D so where is that problem now? is it with script or with map files?

Ah, it helped, thanks :D (I mean doors ofc)

Should I care about it?:

26/11/2014 00:10:23] [Warning - IOMap::loadMap] Movable item in house: 53, item type: 7711, pos 978/971/7

Last edited:
You can look if you have the house in the house.xml file or try this.
NbFLDQlC.png

26/11/2014 00:10:23] [Warning - IOMap::loadMap] Movable item in house: 53, item type: 7711, pos 978/971/7
Remove the movable item from the house, there can only be non movable items in a house zone.

Last edited:
Ah... I see. Okay, thank You very much ^^.

Oh, and I would ask for something yet. How can I make swimable area? Have I to use sea water with some special ID?

Last edited:
Back