• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today around 20:00 I will make mage and start game from start. Later that day me and my friend might stream Whi World and go for the newest quest "Cyclops sabotage".
Make a char to level 3 if you want to join us to this journey.

Meanwhile check out @Zasranets new life thread where he ventures around in Whi world. > thread <
Perhaps you are interested even teaming up!

started playing already, if anybody wants to join me.

Stream OFFLINE: http://www.twitch.tv/madcowgerh
starts soon
What is Whi World?
Whi World is unique 2D MMORPG game. You start off in the tomb where you struggle to see the daylight. At first glance you find in yourself in abandoned desert city, but as you continue investigate the people you meet and places you visit you understand you are placed in cruel and violent yet beautiful and mystical world.

The first narrative arc follows a war between humans and undeads. You will learn to understand, how undeads came to be and how to fight them. Even though this is the main story, there is a lot more going on in this world. War has already began and there seems to be nobody to stand against them.

This game is not for everyone, the main target audience is for 16+ year old people. This game is hard, filled with violence and cruelty.

Whi World is made with awesome MMO emulator called "The Forgotten Server".
To test this server, I am using CipSoft copyrighted client and artwork. One day it will be replaced with its own style and client, but for now making the mechanical part of the game, so people could already express their thoughts on this new game concept.

Last edited:
>Patch 0.1.5 notes<
big list of changes. Didn't think its necessary to double write the post. Just click the above link if you are interested to see the changes I did past 5 months. (time between patch 0.1.4 and 0.1.5)

> Updated Post 1 <
Now estimated time to complete this game from start to finish is 7 days. Woo it has doubled :D

>Patch 0.1.5.1 notes<
New content is slowly appearing.
New area is unlocked: Capital Naaru remnants, Rooted Catacombs.

Next update should come next week, if anyone is even able to reach in ghoul room (a place in rooted catacombs)

Just a bump.
Working on interesting minigame :p
If I get it ready, I will patch the server today.

>Patch 0.1.5.2.1 notes<
Fixed major bugs which made new players unable to complete tutorial.
Now the issues have been resolved.

Around the end of countdown, we going to have small minigame session and who knows what after that. You are welcome to join. With the new !help system, we can skip tutorial for you and you can jump into minigame with us.

Seems like 5 players are prepping for drinking game. as soon as my friends get clients downloaded and installed.

Saturday was quite the success :D

Today I'm going to improve the minigame even more and hopefully finish scripting new area. (warrior skeleton room)
I will describe changes at the end of day in my main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back