• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolunia - Unique Evolution project - Official discussion | IN PROGRESS

Fownie

- єνσℓυиια ∂єνєℓσρєя -
Reaction score
~ Evolunia ~​
New and unique Evolution server
BASIC INFORMATION

IP Adress: Evolunia.com (offline)
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171

Map: Huge edited evolution (in progress)
Towns: Enigma city and a custom one (not done)

EXP, VOCATIONS & SPELLS

Exp: Start at 175x - End at 2x
Vocations: Balancing (not done)
Spells: Balancing (done)

I just started a project called 'Evolunia'. I know you might think: Shit, not another evolution server. Hopefully I will change your mind, and who knows, maybe you will play on it. So, the map is going to be huge! Perhaps 10 times bigger than the original - if not even more. We will have 100+ new hunting spots and lots of new quests in the end. The hunting spots will not be bad and auto-boarded. It will be the oposite! Big areas, well detailed and made by mappers with lots of creativity. It will be very realistic and RPG;ish. The only difference is, you'll get teleported to the hunting spots. I, myself is a huge fan of homemade maps etc. But the evolution culture was a revolution of open-tibia. Nowadays, there's ony noobs hosting evolution servers and the rates are 99999999x. I would like to change that. I will use all my spare time to create this amazing server. Evolunia will also have story-lined quests, just as an RPG server (not all tho). We will also have lots of new features...

Evolunia need your help. Do you got any cool ideas for quests, hunting spots, events, spells or ANYTHING? Please, let me know and I'll try to fit it in. Remember, ask anything, I will look at the suggestion and figure out if it suits the server and so on...

OBS: If you're a mapper, who has some spare time and would like to help out - drop a PM.

Okay, seabis. :)

Rotworms.

FjtSjZVkx6.png

Looks nice, not overcrowded or so.
Too bad it doesn't use tibia lighting yet, removes a the 'cool' feeling ;).

Thanks. :)

Got any ideas or suggestions for the server? What do you want to see?

Back