• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVSO Sprites

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Since our project is going slow, I thought about making sprites to the server instead of not doing anything with it. Since mappers are kinda dead :/

Thanks for our Spriter Sherice.

Orc Bear Rider (Mount)
zfjat.png

More soon!

Thats not hard, actully just make an orc (in this case in the theme they fit right, taking the orc as a players outfit, then using the mount maker lua that was released a while ago, to set any outfit with any monster for a mount, in this case taking the war bear sprite and making a monster, then making it a mount, and editing the source to allow mount attribute to monsters and npcs, and making a new monster with that attribute, but if u follow those other steps and already edited the source you can do the other orcs for other monsters aswell, maybe an orc riding dragon :D

We will have more, will have elf riding tigers
orcs riding dragons
elf
thinking about flying dragon ;)
Already trying to script my own script for those. nothing from otland tho :p
Custom weapons, items etc soon :D

@up, then it goes slow xD

Just to clarify, I'm not really their spriter, but I'm helping out, since I don't want to see another good project dead.
I'm having my own server aswell. :)

orc riding orc? xD

- - - Updated - - -

i don't know if it's possible but maybe a orc rider with with another orc mountd with him that when it's close enough to "the enemy" the sprite changes to a normal orc rider and a orc appears next him o,o

^ no lol. What you want is an orc on an armoured horse with a crown. Orc king :>.

And an elven queen riding a wisp/armoured tiger

hey amir, this is elementz, i dont remember my pass but i quit so it dosent matter, just came to check out how otland was doing, good job with the sprites

hey amir, this is elementz, i dont remember my pass but i quit so it dosent matter, just came to check out how otland was doing, good job with the sprites

Ey, ask your pass man and come back :D or go play some LoL with small bunny :p

I don't think this server are going to be released. But you gotta make so when a orc/elf goes to bed you got to change the bed sprite too.

I just dropped off the sprites idea, because it will just take much more longer time!

Back
Top Bottom