• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced gamemaster looking for a job!

Bondy

Reaction score
Hello people. Once again I decided to come back to ots, but this time not to host one but to work in one as a gamemaster. I got bored of hosting because i had to attend donations and fix bugs all the time and at the end it was pretty annoying.But, I really enjoyed when i could help people and punish cheaters. I noticed that nowdays there are plenty of good ots but most of them dont have a good team to attend players...So here's my application:

Name: Peter
Lenguage: I can speak english and spanish properly, also a little bit of portuguesse

Important: I have a lot of time to spare working on your server, helping and making the community comfortable. I dont ask for any privilege, therefore, I dont want ability to create items, and I want 0 cap, so you can trust me. Also, please note i wont be playing your server with a normal character, Ill just play as a GM. If your server is not serious DO NOT reply here. Im looking foward to work on a serious server so please dont make me loose my time.When i say serious I mean fair gms, a good community, and not those 999 high rated servers.

If you're interested please post reply here or just send me a PM
Nothing else to add
Have a nice day,
Bondy

Yeah, proper english.

Nobody's perfect. Even the best skilled English guy can do a mistake.

@ Thread
You probably can join MOT organisation. I could give you more information about it if you're interested.
Well, his OT-server is in development but may you have patient till server's online.

Back