• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Favourites list

LucasFerraz

Systems Analyst
Reaction score
Idea: Favourites list, so we can add our favourite threads (future implementation in our own server).

Nowadays: CTRL + D spamming my browser

Well you can subscribe to threads you like xd and just check your settings or w,e. Or even add a feed? idk.

Well you can subscribe to threads you like xd and just check your settings or w,e. Or even add a feed? idk.

I know its possible but what if:
1. Oh nice thread
2. I will add to my favourite list, so in 2 months i will add to my server.

use the subscription system, make a Favourite Subscription folder and ur done :p

^^ yh guess so.. i guess it would be easy to add favourites like youtube does.. It's not a bad suggestion tbh. I was just putting alternatives there.

- - - Updated - - -

AHH DAMN U GREEN SCARLET!

You could create a bookmark folder in your browser and add stuff there as well. If you use google chrome you can make them accesible from anywhere using a login, I believe.

You could create a bookmark folder in your browser and add stuff there as well. If you use google chrome you can make them accesible from anywhere using a login, I believe.

I do that!

Back