• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Hows it going for the server atm?

You probably wanted a player to answer to that and not me, haha. But yeah, I think its going very well. We've been having a steady amount of people coming in and the core community has been growing as well. The player count obviously fluctuates from time to time but the people are there, some more active than others and some a bit less. Depends on the day and the week. We just had a great PvP event a moment ago as well, quite an amount of people joined the fun.

Are you more into PvP or exping, questing and exploring?

You probably wanted a player to answer to that and not me, haha. But yeah, I think its going very well. We've been having a steady amount of people coming in and the core community has been growing as well. The player count obviously fluctuates from time to time but the people are there, some more active than others and some a bit less. Depends on the day and the week. We just had a great PvP event a moment ago as well, quite an amount of people joined the fun.

Sounds nice (Y)

One of the ots with the best custom map i have ever played for not saying the best, i must congratulate the mapper.
And as people said nice community. Most of the high levels helps you on questing, rpg wises its a great ot havent played for war yet. Did not discovee this ot for 8 years but it got me addicted.

Good job dude

Thank you for the kind words! :) I hope you'll continue to enjoy it as much as the first day haha and also, welcome to the Outcast Addicts club!

I just wanted to come here and say thanks God qut for the pvp event yesterday, I had a blast! Did you say there is 1 more today? Im a little sad that I didnt get to win, I hope I get a second chance

Hello 1 Question I started this Server Today Any people Can give items.
My name Sayn Darion

I just wanted to come here and say thanks God qut for the pvp event yesterday, I had a blast! Did you say there is 1 more today? Im a little sad that I didnt get to win, I hope I get a second chance

Im glad you enjoyed it! :D You guessed it right too, we had one more yesterday and we'll also have one PvP event today as well.

Also, there will be an EXP Raid tonight and it'll be a good, actually a super great chance to grab a few easy levels. Theres a countdown timer on the website for the events, so itll be easy to know when they start.

It works like shit yeah.. Its for noob players so they are able aim runes, tho pro players hit 8/10 veery funny :D
You will win battles if you just spamm sds like crazy next of target no skill needed.

It works like shit yeah.. Its for noob players so they are able aim runes, tho pro players hit 8/10 veery funny :D
You will win battles if you just spamm sds like crazy next of target no skill needed.
yeah sad but true

yeah sad but true

Jack s here is a real oldschooler at Outcast and a good pvper as well. I think he was joking a bit about that haha (going overboard with his description, not just overboard but like, extremely overboard?). :D He knows it just as well as I do that spamming SDs gets you nowhere, and you wont hit 8/10 of them, ever, in an actual hardcore battle. Perhaps we could do a demonstration of this so that people dont get the wrong idea of anything? Sometimes, when a person is about to move OFF an SQM and you hit an SD to him, the animation moves to the next squaremeter, making you feel like you hit that squaremeter, even though it was the one before where the hit happened. It obviously messes with peoples heads and makes them think they hit somewhere, where they werent supposed to. (even though it is JUST the animation happening at a different squaremeter, while the actual hit happened just as it used to, no different than 10 years ago). There certainly is a difference, because the old 7.6 client is OLD. We are using new technology, that minimizes latency, optimizes performance, does animations better and generally, does everything better than the ancient client.

Last edited:
Jack s here is a real oldschooler at Outcast and a good pvper as well. I think he was joking a bit about that haha (going overboard with his description, not just overboard but like, extremely overboard?). :D He knows it just as well as I do that spamming SDs gets you nowhere, and you wont hit 8/10 of them, ever, in an actual hardcore battle. Perhaps we could do a demonstration of this so that people dont get the wrong idea of anything? Sometimes, when a person is about to move OFF an SQM and you hit an SD to him, the animation moves to the next squaremeter, making you feel like you hit that squaremeter, even though it was the one before where the hit happened. It obviously messes with peoples heads and makes them think they hit somewhere, where they werent supposed to. (even though it is JUST the animation happening at a different squaremeter, while the actual hit happened just as it used to, no different than 10 years ago). There certainly is a difference, because the old 7.6 client is OLD. We are using new technology, that minimizes latency, optimizes performance, does animations better and generally, does everything better than the ancient client.
didnt just get the oldschool feel i was looking for,

Kuolitko Alipa taas jollekki polakille vai mikä suutututtaa

Suututtaa koska joeli ei ymmärrä että tuokin asia saa monet pvp jantterit kaikkoamaan tätä servua ;)
Verrattuna normi clinuun tällä nykysellä helmpompi osua runeja.

Suututtaa koska joeli ei ymmärrä että tuokin asia saa monet pvp jantterit kaikkoamaan tätä servua ;)
Verrattuna normi clinuun tällä nykysellä helmpompi osua runeja.
No toi on ollu jo tiedossa vitun kauan ja musta joel yritti/korjasiki jotain tohon liittyvää joskus.

Ja vittu oot niin paska että et osu kummassakaan clientissä vaikka sulla ois botti

Kyl mä sut ownaisin haha :) sua ollu edes syntynyt ku vanhalla clinulla servu oli voimissaan.

Just dropping a message here to inform you guys that we've been working on some massive updates in the background for the past few weeks. Huge new areas, tasks, quests, monsters, outfits, items, sets and other cool stuff will be released in the near future.