• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Just as Vicharion said, every shop item (with a few exceptions, such as namelock obviously) can be looted in-game from boss monsters or by doing tasks. This is NOT pay to win, since you can get all of these items without paying. Also, people are constantly selling various types of donor gear in-game for crystal coins. :) There will be no problem getting what you want from the shop for free in the game, if you just play a little! Hope you'll try the server out!
You should check out by yourself logging to the game . You can actually loot donation items on monsters. Also if you dont have paypal you can find people selling donor items on trade no big deal. Its not pay to win i suppose its just to pay the server.
If you know how to play you dont really need to rely on spending your money on a ot
I'll check it out I guess.

Great qut!
I have small suggestions, what you thinl about them?
- add a trade channel: do not know the reason why there is none but after update trading items will be essential. Right now its just help channel and people do not use it to trade to not disturb or annoy others.
- set last stage on 2x: you are setting the game limit at lvl 300 that way (1x) Makes people believe they v beaten level experience and eventually will make them stop play. Check out both lvlls 300 have not had more exp since latest days

Keep it 1x because after edron added everything went sick and its too good place to exp.

Keep it 1x because after edron added everything went sick and its too good place to exp.

Really, which monsters are too fast at the moment? Ive gotten comments from alot of people that its not fast/good enough, perhaps they hadnt figured the best spots out yet then. I always thought there are good spots but nothing too crazy.

For those who missed the update information, here it is again!

(All of these updates were added today).

New & Updated Task System
- There are over +60 new and exciting tasks of different types
- The task difficulty will be assigned based on a players level
- Specific tasks can also be chosen after more tasking experience
- Task rewards vary from task points to different kinds of new items
- Collectibles can now be used for completing various tasks
- Tasks can be activated by talking to a new NPC
- Task NPC called Patriarch Scorcher can be found from Qutor's Grove

Quests & Boss Monsters
- 6 new quests will be added all around the map
- 7 completely new boss monsters will be added to the quests
- Some of the new bosses will also spawn randomly at secret locations
- A few new quests are at hidden spots and require extensive exploring to be found

General Updates
- Fixed a problem with Exeta Res range
- Fixed various overspawns all around the map
- Updated wrong information in !task UI
- Updated more boss monster loots
- Added more new items and sets to boss monster drops
- Train Monks are now immune to invisibility
- Fixed minor map bugs in Vroengard & Qutor's Grove
- Added more stairs to Edron DHQ entrance
- Snowmania level door has been unlocked
- Added the amount of tasks completed to the Highscores

The boosted EXP rates have been actived temporarily for lower levels since yesterday. They've now been activated until level 200 momentarily and party share EXP will be boosted as well for everyone for a moment.

Task updates was nice. But what about tasks like kill 666 demons and get a reward?

Thanks man! We will have tasks just like that. After introducing the new tasks system, we've had to make quite a few modifications to it after players gave great suggestions as to what improve. The specific / other tasks will be related to killing x amount of monsters, finding x amount of items and getting new gear as a reward and other type of things like that. We'll reveal more later on so stay tuned haha! :)

Also, heres a small list of what was updated yesterday.

General Updates
- All tasks can now be cancelled for a cost by talking to NPC Patriarch Scorcher
- A player must say "cancel task" to the NPC for additional information
- Added a new Trade channel but it has to be manually opened for the time being
- Lootrates for all Collectibles have been highered, especially ones for bosses
- Lootrates of Dark Star Armor & Helmet have been highered
- Fixed glitchy spawn time of various monsters in Edron
- Players under PvP level will not get PZ or skull in any situation any more
- Added fire, poison and electricity resistance to some monsters (Ashtar, Oxidian, Scylla)
- Various other small updates & fixes were done to the server
- Fixed strike tag on forum

Also, I've just enabled the double EXP for lower levels, so that new people could get in more easily and get a taste of the greatness, madness and excitement that Outcast is! :)

Pretty big community playing there, active staff and lot to explore.
Cant say its bad server to give shot.

peace

Last edited:
damn its been a long time since I played Outcast, only played about 1 week this time but god damnit i love it.
this server definitely have the most unique quests ive ever seen

but I have question, can you make some non pvp city maybe where I can exp? i dont like wars so much really

damn its been a long time since I played Outcast, only played about 1 week this time but god damnit i love it.
this server definitely have the most unique quests ive ever seen

but I have question, can you make some non pvp city maybe where I can exp? i dont like wars so much really
There is so many spawns, spots and cities where you can exp and hide so non pvp city isnt needed imo

One of the ots with the best custom map i have ever played for not saying the best, i must congratulate the mapper.
And as people said nice community. Most of the high levels helps you on questing, rpg wises its a great ot havent played for war yet. Did not discovee this ot for 8 years but it got me addicted.

Good job dude

Well I'll be giving this a try when I get home from work, hopefully will be able to get some to join with me
~edit~ site went down and posted my post 3x lol

Last edited:
So I tried the server... It's nice and everything but the one thing I can't get over is the client... I can't play old school on that client it's terrible.