• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Absolutely! We've actually been releasing parts of the update slowly, since its easy to release too much at once and then work starts stacking up faster than you can manage. The updates we've released in the past months, are more related to functionality of the game (skull system, frag system and other useful changes). You can find some information on the frontpage. Theres also a post we've written for the forum but havent released yet due to problems with certain updates. We are still constantly updating things, even though the plan went through some changes (I mean the plan, regarding the major update). Nevertheless, some good information is coming soon. :) Ohh and also, I'll try to keep this thread more updated.

General Updates
- All Collectibles can now be sold to Will Meridian
- Fixed grammatical errors in Collectible names
- Added description to all Collectibles explaining their purpose
- Added a "News & Updates" pop up window that appears when logging in
- Added a feature where all gamemasters appear in red text when talking in any chat
- Fixed a bug that caused the last outfits for players obtainable by age to not appear
- Fixed a bug where black skull wouldnt appear instantly when enabling Warmode
- Fixed a major bug regarding summons and being able to kill low levels with them
- Tweaked spell formulas for people with extremely high magic levels
- Warmode, redskull & ban times are now correctly displayed for players on the website

Map Updates
- Added a sign pointing to Qutor's Grove in Temple/Depot
- Added clearer paths to hunt spots in Fendal and Tarid
- Fixed and changed multiple World teleport landing locations
- Tweaked and repaired over 35 other spawns all around the map
- Ezoland: Added more monsters to the infamous Lizard spawn
- Tarid: Added new Centaur, Ent, Hydra, Hero & Draconis spawns
- Fendal: Added new Dragon & Dragon Lord spawns

Skull System Updates
- Everyones Red Skulls have been removed due to the new changes
- Fixed a bug with Yellow Skulls randomly disappearing when changing levels
- White Skulls now only disappear when a player loses protection zone lock
- Red Skulls last 10 days instead of 30 hours from now on
- There is no need to be online anymore to lose redskull
- !skull command shows the date when your Red Skull will automatically disappear

Minor Updates
- All rune sellers now sell destroy fields, 1 or 10 at a time
- Scythes, machetes and pots can now be bought from Al Estwel and similar NPCs
- Collectibles buyer now purchases Black Wool & Demon Dust
- Multiple other small time general fixes for the map and game were made as well

General Updates
- All portals in the "World" are now protection zoned
- Energy Bomb time has been raised from 20 seconds to 50 seconds
- Magicwalls can now be used in combination with energy bombs to stay on longer
- Ban duration from excessive player killing has been raised from 1 day to 7 days
- Creature Illusion (utevo res ina) spell lasts for 5 minutes now
- Shortened text in signs all around to make them clearer
- Mad Cow does not give task points anymore due to its abuse potential

Last edited:
I remember playing on Outcast almost 10 years ago. I can't believe this server is still online.

Kat! I remember seeing you on hopto also maybe 10 years ago probably :D if you start playing Outcast again I can help you get started

Spoof server :( too bad :/

People are just getting more age (benefits of staying AFK). More rune charges, more outfits, more access to areas and so forth. Most likely after the major update people will be at their most active, which is when everyone comes out of their holes.

Ohh and for those who like the oldschool PvP of Outcast, we've still got some battles going on as well. Some recent videos people posted on our OutcastForums in the past few days:

Phomp the PvP master:

And a lower quality video from some guy named Bocu:

Last edited:
ohh that first video. I saw there was a big war earlier with these players, but my lvl is a little too low to pk

hEL
It works like shit yeah.. Its for noob players so they are able aim runes, tho pro players hit 8/10 veery funny :D
You will win battles if you just spamm sds like crazy next of target no skill needed.

No skills required? Let's battle i wanna see u even land 5/10 sds

will there be some low-level wars organized by the GMs this week? Someone (matthew i think) told me ingame, but i dont know

Make a TIMER that countdowns every friday or saturday to announce a noob war, that way it is easier for folks to meet and war because people don't wanna arrange a war on their own.

Rock on!

The peasant does what the gods wish. :) Lets go, I'll shoot those timers on the website for this weekends events either today or tomorrow.

Newb War and Exp Raid will both be this Sunday! If you can catch a late night Sunday gaming session, you'll probably be there for the events. :)

Ive put a timer for both events on the front page, also a description of the events.

thanks for the fast reply, i will see if i can make it in time, i will be home late sunday