• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

fuck wanted to play, but then i SAW THIS SHOP !!

:|||||

wanted to play but wtf is that donation shop

Hey, what are you guys talking about? There is no shop open, or anything like that available? What do you mean?

Fixed link here: http://outcastserver.com/

PS: Now I see, that was the WRONG shop (wrong website too for a different server), that was an extremely OLD shop from the "America Version". You guys were going to the WRONG site. I dont know why, but the links I made accidentally redirected to the America Outcast. I have fixed the links. You CANNOT buy levels, skills, private hunting spots or ANYTHING else like that in this version of Outcast. That was JUST the Outcast America, not this original, European Outcast.

Last edited:
so what is gonna be in the shop?
link to the shop doesnt work at eu ver, highscores doesnt work either
where to dl client?

so what is gonna be in the shop?
link to the shop doesnt work at eu ver, highscores doesnt work either
where to dl client?

Ive made the shop available on the website now (currently updating the pricing and list and descriptions of items), it is completely different from what you saw on the other website (America Edition). You can read about the changes to the donation system on the forum boards too.

Highscores are currently being optimized, will be finished soon.

Client can be downloaded soon, before the server opens. (Last modifications are being done currently).

Sorry about the mistake with the links, it was an accident because I copied a hyperlink and the site it directed to was different than the text itself.

I would play but how he screwed me over years ago i wont be playing it.

Hey, who screwed you over? You dont mean me, right? What happened, what was your character name? If you mean me, I dont think Ive EVER screwed anyone over, atleast intentionally. Ive always kept it straight and peaceful, ask anyone! :)

Hey, who screwed you over? You dont mean me, right? What happened, what was your character name? If you mean me, I dont think Ive EVER screwed anyone over, atleast intentionally. Ive always kept it straight and peaceful, ask anyone! :)
It was around 2009~ i believe, maybe after. All i know is i donated well over 300$ USD and got my account taken away because i stopped donating. It might of not been you and also i was a Gamemaster on your server and got that taken away also. Cant remember name because who can remember a name 7 years ago ;d

edit: If i remember correctly i broke no rules, just ended up losing my account for no reason and lose 300$. Tried talking to you or some other GM years ago and told me to 'Fuck Off' and if i wanted my account back id have to 'Buy' it. :\

It was around 2009~ i believe, maybe after. All i know is i donated well over 300$ USD and got my account taken away because i stopped donating. It might of not been you and also i was a Gamemaster on your server and got that taken away also. Cant remember name because who can remember a name 7 years ago ;d

I cant remember anything like that. One thing I can tell that only I have access to disable peoples accounts and whatnot, so if someone did something wrong then it has to have been me, if this happened on Outcast. Are you sure it was Outcast and perhaps not some replica server or something? That sounds like a serious case, I honestly cant imagine I'd have done something like that. Do you remember any of your character names that you could have possibly used? Perhaps an e-mail or MSN address or so?

I cant remember anything like that. One thing I can tell that only I have access to disable peoples accounts and whatnot, so if someone did something wrong then it has to have been me, if this happened on Outcast. Are you sure it was Outcast and perhaps not some replica server or something? That sounds like a serious case, I honestly cant imagine I'd have done something like that. Do you remember any of your character names that you could have possibly used? Perhaps an e-mail or MSN address or so?
I believe the ip was something like this (usa.outcast.com) or something like that

edit: It could of been (Outcastserver.usa.com) or something its been years since i have played

when server start? in 4 h yea? correcto? 2pm?

1HOUR HYPE @@@@@@@@@@

@God Mythera
Yeah sure man. Qutor is best server owner i have ever seen. He always looks every god damn side on every fucking situtation and gets best answer. If he cant manage to solve something he will atleast make every side happy.
Thats how i see him so im pretty sure he didnt screw you over. Thats not Qutor.

I'll try it out for sure. Played there before with friends, try todo something with the shop