• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Stay online to lose frag time is just lame to be honest, especially when its a pvp server...

Stay online to lose frag time is just lame to be honest, especially when its a pvp server...

You think it would be better if it was possible to lose all frags and skulls even when youre offline? I mean, I know why it would be useful and I see the point, you dont want to run the client and leave the computer on, that makes sense. Not everyone can and will do that, which puts them in a disadvantageous situation compared to people who can keep the client on. Perhaps a shorter frag time? I recently just raised the frag time to try to eliminate random PKing. You feeling like its way too long as well?

Ye i feel its to long and as u said. Sometimes i don't want to leave my pc on etc so i basically cannot frag ever but its just my opinion.

Are donations obtainable ingame?

All of the donor items are lootable from boss monsters, all of the boss monsters drop them. Also, there will soon be a new task NPC that you can use to obtain some of the donor things as well. You'll have to complete tasks such as collecting X amount of items or killing an X amount of monsters, or delivering a bag of X items to another NPC and so forth.

All of the donor items are lootable from boss monsters, all of the boss monsters drop them. Also, there will soon be a new task NPC that you can use to obtain some of the donor things as well. You'll have to complete tasks such as collecting X amount of items or killing an X amount of monsters, or delivering a bag of X items to another NPC and so forth.
Loving it. Having A HUGE issue choosing voc though..

Loving it. Having A HUGE issue choosing voc though..

If youre not too familiar with the Outcast PvP, I'd suggest a knight or a paladin. Mages are definitely good too but you might run into some trouble in PvP if youre not too into it. But anything goes, really. I guess survival would be the easiest on a knight or a paladin if I had to choose, though.

If youre not too familiar with the Outcast PvP, I'd suggest a knight or a paladin. Mages are definitely good too but you might run into some trouble in PvP if youre not too into it. But anything goes, really. I guess survival would be the easiest on a knight or a paladin if I had to choose, though.
Isn't the PvP like every other 7.6?

You think it would be better if it was possible to lose all frags and skulls even when youre offline? I mean, I know why it would be useful and I see the point, you dont want to run the client and leave the computer on, that makes sense. Not everyone can and will do that, which puts them in a disadvantageous situation compared to people who can keep the client on. Perhaps a shorter frag time? I recently just raised the frag time to try to eliminate random PKing. You feeling like its way too long as well?
Maybe go this way, lose frags even if offline 3 frag to rs 25 hours it will last and ban for 10 frags and will last for 72 hours.
Or if keeping this old style lose rs 10h.
But agreed all people who hasent played outcast and will go for wars, will hate this old frag system.

theres fights all time, white skull randomly dissapear so for sure u need to make that we lose frags when offline + maybe even more frags to use

Idk my fragtime doesnt even decrease when im online. everytime i check its 2 unjust and its 9h and 60 min until it goes away

Idk my fragtime doesnt even decrease when im online. everytime i check its 2 unjust and its 9h and 60 min until it goes away

Are you sure you havent looked wrong? Never in the past decade have I seen anything like that happen. Message me in-game, say youre "You Mirin" so I'll check it instantly.

Yee had same frags since start. quitted until frags fixed otherwise good server but unplayable

Yee had same frags since start. quitted until frags fixed otherwise good server but unplayable

Get online, lets see whats going on. Im working on a war system currently, also about to do some changes to the frags.

Sad thing is that im lagging as hell. No idea what the reason is but it only happens on your ot. I have installed this tweaker but it also didnt help.