• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

link to client .... update.outcastserver.com

Last edited:
Loving it so far! Population seems to be rising all the time and having fun

tested it took 70 kinda laggy and im having outplayed hardly but i will stay in touch with this server and play from time to time.

tested it took 70 kinda laggy and im having outplayed hardly but i will stay in touch with this server and play from time to time.

If you want, I can try to help you out with lags and whatnot and see if I can fix something. Get online again tomorrow and show these kids some of that good old Mex PvP haha.

Tried it out a little seemed decent but i had some lags so i got tired kinda quickly, might have just been my own net tho since its been weird lately but ill try again tomrrow :)

Tried it out a little seemed decent but i had some lags so i got tired kinda quickly, might have just been my own net tho since its been weird lately but ill try again tomrrow :)

Definitely get on tomorrow as well! There are some teams forming and whatnot, people getting ready for some good battles.

Very good ots, good fun, good pking, all its good. Maybe time for frags and some items in sms shop (vouchers, cc's) - but server is good :)

yeah its OUTCAST if Qut cant run fake chars to boost up player numbers, he makes frag and age system so players leave client running up at training monks.

Haha that was a good one. Theres OUTCAST for you! :D But yeah KovalComeBack, on a serious note, it has always been like that, since the beginning. You have to stay online to lose frag time.