• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Hmm this server seems weird with this ue spam , but i will try it out today . I never was playing on outcast xd

Hmm this server seems weird with this ue spam , but i will try it out today . I never was playing on outcast xd

You should definitely get in! It is indeed a bit different and perhaps even a bit weird haha, the PvP is a lot more fast-paced than anywhere else so you'll have to have your reaction times in check. :)

You should definitely get in! It is indeed a bit different and perhaps even a bit weird haha, the PvP is a lot more fast-paced than anywhere else so you'll have to have your reaction times in check. :)
Yeah tibia its actually to slow for my manual skills i think i will find myself here

I will never be able to go back to a "normal" OT ever again.
This is my home ;>

That is what happens when one plays Outcast! :) Welcome to your new home, I guarantee you'll enjoy your stay for a long time to come!

Ive just released a more updated, optimized and tweaked version of the client. Download it from here: http://outcastserver.com/

This will enable you to walk quite a bit faster and maximize all the speed your character has, so good running to you fellas! :) Also, CAP is now visible in the health info window, just drag it down a bit and it looks clean as heck!