• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Released a few updates/bugfixes and whatnot today.

Warmode & Frag Updates
- Everyone's frags and skulls have been removed
- Fixed a bug where fragtime would reset when dying
- Everyone's Warmode has been disabled, you have to re-enabled it.
- Players who are in Warmode now have a black skull next to their names
- Warmode will now automatically leave in 7 days after activating

Party share EXP updates
- Party share EXP has been enabled, it activates automatically in party
- Party EXP share also has a range to it, so you have to stay close to your team
- Everyone gains EXP in a party based on their own rates now

General Updates

- The demons will spawn at a normal rate again at Demon Hell's huntspot
- The demon spawn at Demon Hell has been modified rather heavily
- More training monks added under the Temple/Depot area
- Fixed multiple small map bugs all around that were reported by players

Working 12h a day so no more time to play. Id figure i could sell my character rather then just losing everything. Its a 150rp with 102 (114 with donor)dist and like 4 donor item (boots,helmet,shield and spear)
Asking for 10-15usd. Its lower then just the straight price for donor. Wish i had time to play but with 2 kids and a 12h job its just not possible. Private only. will reserve until tonight for 10. and for 15 it will be a buyout now.

Working 12h a day so no more time to play. Id figure i could sell my character rather then just losing everything. Its a 150rp with 102 (114 with donor)dist and like 4 donor item (boots,helmet,shield and spear)
Asking for 10-15usd. Its lower then just the straight price for donor. Wish i had time to play but with 2 kids and a 12h job its just not possible. Private only. will reserve until tonight for 10. and for 15 it will be a buyout now.

Good luck selling it! :)

Get online this weekend fellas!

We'll have a double lootrate day on Sunday! Also a momentarily higher EXP rate / Party share EXP from today until Saturday. A bunch of events will be held as well and you'll be able to win all kinds of special things from them such as the Zeniths Set, EXP vouchers/boosts and a few other useful things.

I had forgotten to write more specific information regarding the exp boost. It is currently between 8-200 levels (just got boosted at higher levels as well). Also the party share EXP boost is 25% higher too.

Its double lootrate day today! :) I also adjusted the loot rate of multiple boss monsters (they were too low before, so now they are higher).

New areas will be released tomorrow: Qutor's Grove and Edron. Multiple new sets that will be obtainable by tasking and questing will be available as well!

We've got some more tasks and quests coming in this weekend, also more information regarding the new sets will be released. Might even have a double exp day if people are up for it, yah? :)