• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Sad thing is that im lagging as hell. No idea what the reason is but it only happens on your ot. I have installed this tweaker but it also didnt help.
Same here :( everywhere is fine but here i got spike's and freezes i was got something like this on lastest tibianus server. And proxy , anything didint helped me

Same here :( everywhere is fine but here i got spike's and freezes i was got something like this on lastest tibianus server. And proxy , anything didint helped me

Where are you guys from? I'll try to see what I can do, shouldnt be lagging.

Me too i got frezes, i think this is for the client :S

it seems a bit unbalanced when you are leveling up solo compared to the teams going straight to the top

its cuz its hosted in qutor's own pc in finland, but it's part of old outcast experience, everyone lags except finnish people but its good. only frags need fix and tp to tarid/fendal in world then serv roxando

Soooo goood.. Can't stop playing this..
Only downside is the frags..

its cuz its hosted in qutor's own pc in finland, but it's part of old outcast experience, everyone lags except finnish people but its good. only frags need fix and tp to tarid/fendal in world then serv roxando

so maybe instead of eat pizza all time u can give him some $, so he can buy dedicated server atleast ?:D
u earned much on these kids from oldera/classcisu etc

The server USED to be hosted at my home, that is indeed true. It hasnt been the case for years, though. The machine is located at an actual datacenter where I have my own, physical rack space at.

Soooo goood.. Can't stop playing this..
Only downside is the frags..

I am currently working on making the frag system friendly for people who want to battle. Im also implementing a war system of some sorts, it will be the main focus of today.

well im from finland and i got ping spikes, at sametime when some other players.

I think Sonar spell from pala should maybe take less mana. I dont think anyone use it . It does same dmg then an sd but takes lots of mana. Exori from knight takes only 100mana and they can literally spam it . Not saying it should take 100 mana but atm its just a fun spell to use but not really optimal. Either boost the dmg or reduce the mana. Thats how i feel at 110. My opinion might change later on but,knight much better with uber exori(more aoe,less mana,more dmg).

I think Sonar spell from pala should maybe take less mana. I dont think anyone use it . It does same dmg then an sd but takes lots of mana. Exori from knight takes only 100mana and they can literally spam it . Not saying it should take 100 mana but atm its just a fun spell to use but not really optimal. Either boost the dmg or reduce the mana. Thats how i feel at 110. My opinion might change later on but,knight much better with uber exori(more aoe,less mana,more dmg).
agreed

no hell dont boost up paladins and knights already so fcking op.
knights should be more tanky less attack dmg and paladins good in exping, abit tanky and doing dmg whit mainly bolts+sd.

no hell dont boost up paladins and knights already so fcking op.
knights should be more tanky less attack dmg and paladins good in exping, abit tanky and doing dmg whit mainly bolts+sd.
Never talked about knight,they already op as fuck with their exori spam. I just think the paladin spell should be made useful. Every other spell like water wave and uber exori are op as fuck and paladin have nothing to have fun with. Just good for warlock and troll cause low defense but when you sd 200 and hit 50-100 with an atk65 is kinda meh. Mage have high armor and defense with donation armor/shield so the bolt dmg at higher level will be pretty much nothing. And same for creature. Will push it to 200 and see how it turns out in a few hours.

I want to join, someone link me right web page please i must be looking at the wrong one aha