• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

God qut / qutor

Reaction score
NOTE: This thread isnt completely ready yet, some essential information might be missing and I will update more details regarding the new updates in here. If anyone has any type of questions regarding the Outcast server, just throw a post in this thread and I'll be more than happy to answer it. :) Also, this is the second time I’ve ever personally created an advertisement thread or any thread whatsoever regarding Outcast at OTLand, I guess it could have been useful having an advertisement thread here since I’ve ran the server for about 12 years now but it is what it is, can’t go back in time. Better late than never, right? :)

xsbj45atdrvplNNWwAF_oOw1ThGlwgfSK5pbxhts5wnXScOFS-l5d4hU13XgYN-MVTVb3vAZh_R-zGZw6VyQNiAKcU6v_XaqyRKzEIOSwqDJIE_R0ANeE2b7mkR24Lr7RjxAa-E

Outcast Open-Tibia 7.6 Server is ONLINE

If you want to read about the specific updates and new features added as of late, check out the frontpage of the website for more information:
http://outcastserver.com

Website
http://outcastserver.com

Facebook
https://facebook.outcastserver.com

Forum (+150k posts by 6k members)
https://forum.outcastserver.com

Theres also a private group for Outcast which you can join if you want.

So what is this Outcast server that you keep blabbering about?

Outcast is an old school Open-Tibia server created roughly about 12 years ago and mainly aimed for those who love the atmosphere and gameplay of the ancient, yet glamorous and fascinating Tibia 7.6. Outcast’s map includes both, parts of the real map and an insane amount of custom made content. :)

The features of Outcast that are unique, awesome, interesting and last but not least, worth mentioning.

• Anti-Cheat Client based on OTClient (DX9 & OpenGL graphics engines) with tons of useful features that weren't present in the old 7.6 client.
  • Insanely huge and detailed custom map that includes parts of the real tibia as well.
  • A huge load of funny, complicated and exciting quests and missions.
  • A very unique and extensive task system that differs from the normal task systems
  • A party share EXP system that works in a very unique way
  • An age system based on your online time (You can access new areas, new outfits and many other things by getting more age)
  • A good quest is nothing without a bunch of intriguing monsters, and those we have a lot.
  • Customized outfits, monster sprites, weapons and a whole lot of other visually appealing content
  • Various automated events and raids to make the casual day more interesting
  • And of course a bunch of other things that I forgot by now but will later on be added to this thread

Experience rates

• From 8 to 50 = 35x
  • From 51 to 80 = 30x
  • From 81 to 100 = 20x
  • From 101 to 130 = 15x
  • From 131 to 180 = 10x
  • From 181 to 200 = 7x
  • After level 200 = 5x

Why should you play Outcast and what makes the server so special?

Well, Outcast is known for the unique, fast-paced PvP that requires godlike reflexes and deep understanding of all the aspects of battling, whether that be a team versus team or one versus one battle. It has long been said that the PvPers to come out of Outcast are some of the best in this world and could easily go against some of the top killers around the OT community.

Not only is the PvP aspect a big part of Outcast but also the highly customized content and the unique systems that are in-game make the server a perfect spot to spend the rest of your human life at. The map, the quests, the economy, the tasks, the age system, the PvP system and last but not least the huge and old, yet still actively involved community are all what make playing the Outcast server a truly exceptional gaming experience. The special synergy between all the above-mentioned things is nearing perfection, thus you’ll forever be hooked into playing Outcast.

Here are a few movies to get you hyped up!

If you enjoyed the movies, more can be found from here
http://outcastserver.com/movies.php

I will be adding more content to this thread in the upcoming days. If you enjoyed what you saw, then dont hesitate to get online and begin the most memorable journey you've ever had! :)

Peace and love!

Last edited:
nice, but donation shop is strange xD

Haha, it actually used to be strange (atleast when compared to other server). Its strange no more, though. There have been major changes done to the donations and now everything can be obtained for free in-game by killing boss monsters, doing tasks and completing quests. :) All the information regarding the changes in the donation system can be found on website and/or forum post detailing the new updates. I'll write about them in here as well.

let's hope shit gets some players init and it will be fun as hell.

regards saatana the cunt mongoloid 666

Funniest pvp server, will be there for sure ;)

The funniest, the best and the most awesome, true talk! But on a serious note, the PvP is definitely an extremely attractive part of Outcast. It requires some serious hand-eye-leg-tongue-ear coordination. :)

Bro will you ever update that stone age website?

Ohh Ive sure thought of it and I might in future. Lack of time has been the main factor in not updating it and also partly because Ive gotten good feedback on the website, even though it looks like it was created in the Middle Ages. A more modern look wouldnt hurt, I guess it could only be seen as a positive thing. Ive got some cool templates laying around that I could use for sure, would fit perfectly for such a game.

long time since i played this server, will for sure create an account and try it out !

can u clear website? its showing some old ots, also u could explain a bit these custom things for ppl who never played there