• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
why are the rates so high? even if ppl join its 1 day to 150 then ppl just pk and get bored

why are the rates so high? even if ppl join its 1 day to 150 then ppl just pk and get bored

If here low exp, people will do 150 lvls in a short time when the last final stage will not be x 1 or x 1.5.

The higher your level, the more money you have in the game to have fun for making quests for high lvls and hunting stronger monsters.

I do not like servers with a low exp rate, because nowadays, it causes a lot of unbalanced servers.

When people have little money at low levels, most of them always go to cheat and create lots of characters to have lots of runes and money, and can make lvls faster than players who play with one character.

Servers with a high exp rate are more interesting and more balanced, because with more money on higher lvls, people do not have to create fake characters and create a fake online list , which is the norm at every low exp rate server.

Of course, you can also create a good server with low exp rate, creating a very high loot rate and rapid mana regeneration.

In this case, it could also be a good, well-balanced server with a low exp rate.^^

Then surely there will be people who start saying that too little is lost during when people got with a lot of cash.

^^You can change this by introducing higer death lose system.

For example, if someone loses 3 levels at level 100, change this to they lose 6 or 7 lvls during one death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tampik answered all. Also we have some interesting things added (and some others on our backlog to be added soon) to make the players don't get bored easily, most of them are team related

1 day left to start!

ye well gl listening to tampon who wants every server to be no need for exp no need for any struggle just login and fight. go realistic war tampon there u can do that

with this rate, 1 day and 150 level and fighting at 150 level sucks in 7.4 cuz of the movement speeds

ye well gl listening to tampon who wants every server to be no need for exp no need for any struggle just login and fight. go realistic war tampon there u can do that

with this rate, 1 day and 150 level and fighting at 150 level sucks in 7.4 cuz of the movement speeds
those won't be the last stages. They will be nerfed a bit at the end of this day
About speed at higher levels, actually is reduced

I described everything with a black color on a white background, nowhere is it written that you do not need exp here.

I even gave here the concepts of how to create a balanced with low rate server, so what are you talking about here?

You must understand that on low rate servers there is no balance, unless it applies the solution that I described.

People will made lvl 150 very quickly, and only players who use several characters and cheat will benefit on it, and players playing fair play no have the same chance to make it fast in the same style.

He would have to do the last stages of x1 or maximum x 1.5 so that people no would make in a few days lvl 150.

It's it logical that characters on higher lvl move faster

If you do not know: when someone has higher level than other it is easier to aim at lower levels even when they have high levels.

People make high levels always and quickly in short time, and on low exp rate servers, they only gain a cheaters who create lvls faster than players playing fair play , because they got more cash and runes from farms.

People make high levels always and quickly in short time, and on low exp rate servers, they only gain a cheaters who create lvls faster than players playing fair play , because they got more cash and runes from farms.
this is irrelevant to this serv, because loot is good and tasks give a lot of money, so rune farms arent necessary and dont help anyone cuz you have infinity money already. regen and loot can stay like this but exp should be lowered imo

is there a list of custom items and their stats? cant see on site

this is irrelevant to this serv, because loot is good and tasks give a lot of money, so rune farms arent necessary and dont help anyone cuz you have infinity money already. regen and loot can stay like this but exp should be lowered imo

is there a list of custom items and their stats? cant see on site

It has a connection, because the loot may have been good, but it has probably been understated.
"Loot
2 (boosted in some monsters)"

And as for the tasks, not everyone likes to do them and you can probably do it only 1x, outside this forces you to make exp on individual monsters for profit.

If you did not see the last edition of Realesta had better loot and people left the server, because they lacked money when they suffered death.

Well, guys, 7.4 is the best at low lvls, and everyone know's that - + the only servers that actually have stable amount of ppls for more than 2 weeks are LOW RATE
Simple as that.
i dont know any high rate server, that would actually last longer than a month with amount of players being able to unless minimally fill the BIG real map

all the high rate 7.4/7.6 servers are simply made to earn some cash in first days, and then slowly burn

its clearly visible to me.

Well, guys, 7.4 is the best at low lvls, and everyone know's that - + the only servers that actually have stable amount of ppls for more than 2 weeks are LOW RATE
Simple as that.
i dont know any high rate server, that would actually last longer than a month with amount of players being able to unless minimally fill the BIG real map

all the high rate 7.4/7.6 servers are simply made to earn some cash in first days, and then slowly burn

its clearly visible to me.

I think you no play last year on Classic OT high rate made by owner Dark ots where people made lvls 200 + in 2 days and people play on server more than month.

Back