• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
Server will start in few hours!
final stages:
5me9lx.jpg

i cant see on site regens ? =)
They are very high + you get full mana with level up
later we will add that on website. Actually they are not that high and there is not full mana with level up

macro is legal?
+/- max 2 players per ip

thanks @Die in heal . markets selling runes 1x ?
npc sells only uh's

man did you fix "use" yet? last time couldnt use it at a distance so to open a body you had to come close to it, or to use a ladder you had to come close to it

It's a pity you did not buy the yellow backlit advertising on ots server list.

There will be not a lot of people here without this.

But I think it's worth to join here, you have many interesting new places on the map to explore.

Join here guys and lets make some small fights with teams like a 2 vs 2 etc.

Gm Keara here pvp enforced but with skull system on this edition yes?

is there a list of custom items and their stats? cant see on site
sorry, i haven't seen that. It would be added soon, in the next days i think

i cant see on site regens ? =)
Now it has been added to server info
i50wma.png

man did you fix "use" yet? last time couldnt use it at a distance so to open a body you had to come close to it, or to use a ladder you had to come close to it
that was done for avoid "click and go to" in PvP, but we will fix what you say for events like those you mentioned, maybe can do them if player if not attacked by players it would be enough?

It's a pity you did not buy the yellow backlit advertising on ots server list.

There will be not a lot of people here without this.

But I think it's worth to join here, you have many interesting new places on the map to explore.

Join here guys and lets make some small fights with teams like a 2 vs 2 etc.

Gm Keara here pvp enforced but with skull system on this edition yes?
yes bro, we could not pay this time... but however we are going ahead with the facebook boosted post and otserverlist highlight :)
and yes, PvP enforced with skull system/frags

that was done for avoid "click and go to" in PvP, but we will fix what you say for events like those you mentioned, maybe can do them if player if not attacked by players it would be enough?

im not sure why do you even think this is necessary, real tibia didnt have it, any other server doesnt have it... so why did you change that? whats different from just map clicking? or do you have the dash bug that makes characters faster and you dont know how to fix so you just removed using on the ground? :S

im not sure why do you even think this is necessary, real tibia didnt have it, any other server doesnt have it... so why did you change that? whats different from just map clicking? or do you have the dash bug that makes characters faster and you dont know how to fix so you just removed using on the ground? :S

If map click not work, it does not work.

It's better if this no work then no one use it to make speed bug.

Such stupid things are not important and do not lead to anything good.

There are new spells for paladins or other vocs? like create fire arrows?

There are new spells for paladins or other vocs? like create fire arrows?

Yes you can create that:

exevo con spark - spark crossbow
exevo con fire - flame bow
exevo con poison - minotaur crossbow
exevo con frigo - frozen bow

Fix a wiki for all the new monsters, items, etc. So we can atleast know some of the new stuff >.>

He doesnt even want to refund premium points to donators. Retarded 8.0+ fragsystem here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back