• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Let's War - OFFLINE

Yes, I agree Feher it's bot.

I played yesterday when he online , some time use auto heal uh bot, sd , mf.

I have cam 2 other boters , maybe later upload.

People have an active server all the time.

If they no want down K / D ratio they could learn to play on the new secret characters , .instead of using a bot.

Kaspar, change the map a bit if you do not have time to create a new one.

You can modify your Thais floors and make a map of winter or desert Thais + add more custom elements.

You do not need a lot of time, and you can diversify entertainment.

I have cam Warjacik atack under roof.

This Grimekk boting to.

Look how he atack this paladin and later atack me burst sd.

Guys, could you tell why I cannot register on that ots? I created a few accounts and I didn't get any confirmation emails. I'm not able to log in, because of that issue:

We tried to log you in, but...
  • Failed to authorize your account, are the details correct, have you registered?
Do you have similar problems? What else should I do to be able to sing in?

Guys, could you tell why I cannot register on that ots? I created a few accounts and I didn't get any confirmation emails. I'm not able to log in, because of that issue:

• Failed to authorize your account, are the details correct, have you registered?

The account does not need confirmation emial.

But such a system is to be added.

Read all posts in this topic and you will definitely find a solution to your problem there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kasparinjo where are you ?

It's annoying when the bots play and think they are unpunished.

We need someone who will eliminate the bots.

Read all posts in this topic and you will definitely find a solution to your problem there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

come 1v1

Ok, the email confirmation isn't needed. However I need to log in to create char. I read all that topic and I didn't find any fix for my problem :(

I consider these new changes quite good.

You could add some new elements to the map when have time.

For those who do not know fire bombs now deal damage, and the rings have a definite time of use.

I'm back after a while. Don't get two things:
is energy and time ring life span intentional? How does it affect pvp entertainment other way than actually pissing off the player?
Same with lack of infinite light. Why do I have to cast utevo lux every death, spam those three manas, waste this few seconds...?
Anyway, thanks for maintaining this playground.

This gm what you appointed he never online.

Every day they play the same bots on the server and feel unpunished.

Unfortunately I have some sad news for you guys.

Together, the players and I, have a lot of plans for this server. Everything you guys have mentioned so far (PZ bug in temple upon death, right-clicking/sidestepping movement issues, ropespot blocking, NPCs dealing out pots, new maps/new map rotations, balanced quests for cosmetics only, donation account that includes monster outfits and full light, paralyze rune balancing, statistics on the website such as recent bans and SD accuracy percentage etc, developing a system for gamemasters to be able to detect botters more easily, SD/burst arrow damage balancing, some sort of email account registration and more bot preventive systems, and much much more) has been noted.

I have been listening but there is only one conclusion to be made right now and it is that I do not have time nor money to maintain the server.
I do not want to provide a lacking environment such as the server's state is in right now. I don't feel satisfied enough with it.
The server development might be continued some day and if it's going to launch again the state of the server will be much better and none of these bugs will be present.

With that being said, hopefully this is not the end of the server but just an indefinite break.
Thank you all for your humble and very appreciated opinions and thank you for helping out with the server!

Enjoy the last few days and I'll see you again another time!

@Kaspar
It is not really bad as it is now. I mean its way better to have playground like this than nothing. For me it can stay as it is, botters are not so big problem as I've been playing past few fays, didn't spot any. If money for host service is the problem then open some paypal donation on website. I'll be happy to donate.

I've gotten many messages by you guys. If you wish to keep the server alive with a small donation to keep the host, you can private message me here on OTLand.

Back