• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lal what these guyz are talkin' 'bout dmg reduction is good . you have to make quest to get them for example dark lord cape is very long so reward is good . keep it ruth dont listen to them .

@ruth This time please delete all bonuses only outfits and premium
Good luck see ya all tomorrow
/Tjafs

dont change nothing just dont let ppls buy boost for first 2 days so nobody will have 40 mlvl in first hour what is ridiculous

lal what these guyz are talkin' 'bout dmg reduction is good . you have to make quest to get them for example dark lord cape is very long so reward is good . keep it ruth dont listen to them .
who cares the quest is long lmao even if it was 3 hours still didn't care. The reward is just stupid doesn't belong in oldschool. It destroys more then it does good to the server.

Same for this magic lvl scrolls donations etc.

Keep it simple that works at oldschool servers. You got tons of custom spawns/items alrdy. don't put weird donations or physical protections on it.

yea if you dont like it i highly recommend not playing it cya.

maybe time to remove boring magicwalls for knight - unkillable shit vocation

maybe time to remove boring magicwalls for knight - unkillable shit vocation
If this really will be annoying problem(what i don't think so), i'll disable mwall usage for knights.

If this really will be annoying problem(what i don't think so), i'll disable mwall usage for knights.
not disable.. just dont let knights use magic level items so 9 mag level takes a lot of time and money to get like it should be

I am voting for remove mwalls for knight, because this vocation will be annoying even without m walls if people going to play in small teams. Anyway Ruthless its a very very good pvp player so in my opiniom we dont have to worry cuz i am sure that he know how pvp on his server should work ;)

Dont remove magic walls... also UE shall be 800 mana, paladins and knight already boosted.

make a pool for voting remove or not the mWalls for knights should be a good idea. because I'm 50/50 sure if its good or not with the mwalls for knights

removing magwall for one vocation is one of the dumbest idea i heard. just dont let ek use +magic level items so that EK has to work to get 9mlvl and not every 80ek will be using them

Just make mwalls from m lvl 8 and remove items for magic (only knights) or maybe from magic 10-12 with items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back