• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
well now i said "good & serious" servers, realesta is the definition of a shitty ass server :) look at servers whos actually lasted, medivia online since like 10 years? outcast 7.6 has been online since 2004 and the highest lvl is 1226, because the servers are serious and good, no spoofing and retarded owners which actually makes it fun.
But will you understand that I played on all low rate servers that existed in practice and all of them do not differ in anything?

People mostly play it to make money , because characters and items are expensive at low rate servers and they always create bots just to earn $

Do you think any of these servers would live longer than the high rate server if not for the artificial numbers of players created by bot farms?

But will you understand that I played on all low rate servers that existed in practice and all of them do not differ in anything?

People mostly play it to make money , because characters and items are expensive at low rate servers and they always create bots just to earn $

Do you think any of these servers would live longer than the high rate server if not for the artificial numbers of players created by bot farms?
Well the solution here is to get a server that actually offers something, that draws players to that server and makes people actually want to continue playing there. playing a highrate will just last for a month, top 2 everyone knows it and whats the point? pure waste of time ;p

Well the solution here is to get a server that actually offers something, that draws players to that server and makes people actually want to continue playing there. playing a highrate will just last for a month, top 2 everyone knows it and whats the point? pure waste of time ;p
It's not even a question of high stages on the server, but of stopping the rune bot farms.

If people in poland working for 2 k zł +
1 euro = 4,5 zł
and they can sell characters like for 200 euro so you think they stop boting if you ban or delete this farms?

You can stop it never even you 24/7 search boters , for stop they farming you must add soul points with very slowly regeneration , make good loot and people must buy runes in shop then you can stop they.

People from Venezuela sell to my friends on medivia 500 bp gfb for 200 zł, so do you thiking manually played player without bot farm can make this runes?

It's not even a question of high stages on the server, but of stopping the rune bot farms.

If people in poland working for 2 k zł +
1 euro = 4,5 zł
and they can sell characters like for 200 euro so you think they stop boting if you ban or delete this farms?

You can stop it never even you 24/7 search boters , for stop they farming you must add soul points with very slowly regeneration , make good loot and people must buy runes in shop then you can stop they.

People from Venezuela sell to my friends on medivia 500 bp gfb for 200 zł, so do you thiking manually played player without bot farm can make this runes?
Well I know that servers for a few years ago had a maximum of 2 characters online per IP etc, sure that can be worked around using proxys etc but i think there could be some sort of solution to that, and if they now enjoy standing and baking their runes, it doesnt harm me that much, could also apoint a few GMS that checked runefarmers. I know that realesta this season banned an insane amount of boters.

You got realesta low rates, and tibiantis, why do u want more kekw
realesta is not a low rate, it has staged exp and 2x loot - its orshabaal ot. tibiantis is meh because it's not even 7.4, it has removed ankrahmun and annoying features nobody asked for like overspawn which makes so many places garbage.

Well I know that servers for a few years ago had a maximum of 2 characters online per IP etc, sure that can be worked around using proxys etc but i think there could be some sort of solution to that, and if they now enjoy standing and baking their runes, it doesnt harm me that much, could also apoint a few GMS that checked runefarmers. I know that realesta this season banned an insane amount of boters.
Today, most players know the trick of getting around the same ip.

People just download virtual disks for free from the internet and continue to play from 1 computer on multiple ip addresses without a hitch.

Soul points only can block they , becasue want to do it they must be cave boting on every 1 character , but cave bots more easy to be banned , and people killing they when see , and take gold they.

I'm telling you my friend even has a bot on Tibiantis, who himself enters the password to the client, eats food, makes 1 rune, lays down and goes to sleep, and has 9 characters that create runes in the beds at timer auto login and logout.

Soul Points are the only proven method with rl tibia that can block rune farms.

Lowrate, high rate lasts a couple weeks max
7.4 real map is not really capable of a high rate server since the monsters and spawns are limited.
To have a high rate and keep it alive longer you’d need have to add a load of custom stuff which kinda kills the real map idea anyway. High rate on 7.4 is basically just a war ot within a week or so.
Mind the fact that our map is already extended by areas available on 8.0 - places like Okolnir or Goroma are accessible, although Buddel is relocated here, and to reach Goroma you will have to get in touch with new NPC Torfam, which you can find here.

The idea behind those changes is to extend the time in which the traveling players are vulnerable to other players' traps, rendering both Okolnir and Goroma less evo-like, while keeping other, older spawn competitive.

But that's not the only way the spawns are being balanced, here are few other examples

Rework of Quara Scout spawns below Talahu/Malada,
with rebuilt routing, spawn buffs, and hidden shortcuts
travel.gif

Ramoa surface nerfs.
Less distributed spawns and more ground clutter will cause luring to require little more brainpower
1617452237773.png
Today, most players know the trick of getting around the same ip.

People just download virtual disks for free from the internet and continue to play from 1 computer on multiple ip addresses without a hitch.

Soul points only can block they , becasue want to do it they must be cave boting on every 1 character , but cave bots more easy to be banned , and people killing they when see , and take gold they.

I'm telling you my friend even has a bot on Tibiantis, who himself enters the password to the client, eats food, makes 1 rune, lays down and goes to sleep, and has 9 characters that create runes in the beds at timer auto login and logout.

Soul Points are the only proven method with rl tibia that can block rune farms.
Mac addresses and IP are not the only things you can investigate, although I agree on the fact that it's not always easy to conclude with full certainty if someone is botting, especially if you want to automate it.
But it's just a matter of persistence, no bot is perfect and you can usually detect it in the long run.

Last edited:
looking forward to the server, got atleast 10+ players ready to play, though u gotta decide what kind of server you want, lowrate, mid, high? and then advertise it alot so people are ready :)

Min levelMax levelMultiplier

Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
The amount of daily mana (exchangeable for runes) that you will receive will equal 50 * (50 + level).
Rewards from Quest Tasks and Daily Tasks will scale with your current stage.

Last edited:
What about regen rate? Will you adjust rune conjuring costs back to original values to not make it too ez?

Last edited:
Start date pls !
Start date is available on the website (due to OTLand policy I'm unable to post it here that early), also, character creation is already open, so feel free to create it, first 300 characters are going to receive premium days and points :)

What about regen rate? Will you adjust rune conjuring costs back to original values to not make it too ez?
Sorcerer: 2 health / 6 seconds, 2 mana / 4 seconds
Druid: 2 health / 6 seconds, 2 mana / 4 seconds
Paladin: 2 health / 4 seconds, 2 mana / 6 seconds
Knight: 2 health / 3 seconds, 2 mana / 10 seconds

Master Sorcerer: 2 health / 5 seconds, 2 mana / 3 seconds
Elder Druid: 2 health / 5 seconds, 2 mana / 3 seconds
Royal Paladin: 2 health / 3 seconds, 2 mana / 5 seconds
Elite Knight: 2 health / 2 seconds, 2 mana / 10 seconds

I'll keep the costs as they were.

Also, I was thinking about automating the runemaking process - I think we can all agree that it's one of the least exciting parts of the game - usually players just straight-up download VM and a tasker to make runes.
In my opinion, forcing players to download external programs to enjoy the game is a bad design, this is why I came up with an idea to implement a client-side feature that would burn your mana using a spell of your choice.

Would love to hear your thoughts on that - Do you enjoy causal runemaking playstyle and it will be broken to have it automated for everyone?
Or maybe you guys would love to see it implemented because you are tired of wasted time and PC resources on VM's?

Last edited:
dont do anything with runes lol xD
We are not planning any changes regarding them - the thing is just runemaking process.

Last edited:
Master Sorcerer: 2 health / 5 seconds, 1 mana / 1 seconds
Elder Druid: 2 health / 5 seconds, 1 mana / 1 seconds
Royal Paladin: 2 health / 3 seconds, 1 mana / 2 seconds
Elite Knight: 2 health / 2 seconds, 1 mana / 4 seconds
Regen 4x is kinda high for a low rate, especially since skills are only 2x it creates a bit of a vocation imbalance.

Do you enjoy causal runemaking playstyle and it will be broken to have it automated for everyone?

Well, if it just burns mana it wouldn't even do much because we still need to eat food and move the characters every 15 minutes. Maybe increase anti-idle time to 30 minutes so we can play a game of LoL and make runes without getting kicked

Last edited:
Regen 4x is kinda high for a low rate, especially since skills are only 2x it creates a bit of a vocation imbalance.

Well, if it just burns mana it wouldn't even do much because we still need to eat food and move the characters every 15 minutes. Maybe increase anti-idle time to 30 minutes so we can play a game of LoL and make runes without getting kicked
Keep in mind that both pally's and knight's damage formula is affected by their level, hence higher regen.
However, promoted regen was indeed too high - here it is, revised.

Sorcerer: 2 health / 6 seconds, 2 mana / 4 seconds
Druid: 2 health / 6 seconds, 2 mana / 4 seconds
Paladin: 2 health / 4 seconds, 2 mana / 6 seconds
Knight: 2 health / 3 seconds, 2 mana / 10 seconds

Master Sorcerer: 2 health / 5 seconds, 2 mana / 3 seconds
Elder Druid: 2 health / 5 seconds, 2 mana / 3 seconds
Royal Paladin: 2 health / 3 seconds, 2 mana / 5 seconds
Elite Knight: 2 health / 2 seconds, 2 mana / 10 seconds

Let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
After playing a 7.4 server atm which has yalahar I strongly recommend you to add it, yalahar is probably one of the best cities ever made, it literally has everything from low lvl spawns to mid / high, capability of sneaks, great war places etc etc.

After playing a 7.4 server atm which has yalahar I strongly recommend you to add it, yalahar is probably one of the best cities ever made, it literally has everything from low lvl spawns to mid / high, capability of sneaks, great war places etc etc.
Yalahar is considered broken, the amount of stacks and spawns so close to the safe zones renders the rest of the map useless.
Valoria map is pretty big already, I'm focusing more on filling the gaps in existing content.

Status
Not open for further replies.