Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score

otservlists-banner.png

Server was launched 2019-11-08

Website
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

Midhem Online - Sunrise
We are finally live! World of Midhem has just begun. Start your journey of Midhem now, an alternative retro Tibia dimension. Based on Printer's Oldera. Sajgon(Swe) is the only owner of this server that was worked on for over a year with the help of freelancers. Ingame laws are few, meaning the goal is to interfere as litle as possible -- players should form the server and its enviroment themselves.

Inspired by the age of the Vikings and dragons. Slaugher your way through to the top with tactics and strategies, and some luck -- ofcourse.

Full 7.7 Map with Port Hope hydras and much more. With extra never explored areas and a custom PoI Quest.

FEATURES
A 3 level Task system (reward on 100/300/500 kills)
A melee skill instead of the regular axe, club & sword.
All runes are stackable up to 100 charges
Bank system
Travel for free until level 35
No pz on boat
No Pay2Win

STATISTICS

• RL MAP with about 20% unique content​
  • 80% unique spell effect sprites​
  • 95% unique object sprites​
  • 95% unique monster/npc/player sprites​
  • 99% unique tile sprites​
  • 100% awesome​

STAGES

13015x
315010x
51707x
71905x
911004x
1011143x
115Unlimited2x
Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
  • Midrate server screenshots. You start at level 8 with free spells!

BARE IN MIND; GAME WORLD MAY RESET AT ANY TIME. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN AS LONG MIDHEM LASTS AND POINTS BOUGHT AND SPENT WILL BE RETURNED IN CASE OF ANOTHER ERA. Top level players of an era will be rewarded.

What else could you ask for? Lets go champ!

Launcher
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/downloads.php)

XeekXeek

Best answers
Reaction score
Will this server be "classic" forever. Or will you introduce new features/mechanics?

Nice graphics👍

Goethi

Best answers
Reaction score
Upon reaching 490 troll kills, you recieve the message ''almost completed with the task, make sure you have space and cap for your reward''. Looked it up and saw it was the knight armor, made sure I had 200cap, and plenty of space in my bp. Still didnt get it, the 550 gold for 100kills were deposited to my bank as intended tho.

Regards, Thor Phyroflame.

Fresh

Quack!
Best answers
Reaction score
Im checking this and..
As it is 7.7, it could be possible to obtain wand of vortex (for sorcerer) or snakebite rod (for druid).
I started as druid and don't have that option in NPC for example: Xodet, in Thais.
That's sad. :(

OP
Sajgon

Sajgon

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
@disconbobulator
The shop is not enabled yet. I will return to you when I know for sure what premium includes. I want to keep it as low pay2win as possible but still make it worth it. Any ideas?

@XeekXeek
Good question.
I want to keep the raw and sandbox feeling from this time. BUT, there are some flaws with this version and I will implement some interesting features for sure. Mining, market(and lower Rashid and djinn prices) and spell party buffs are some ideas. For example I implemented creature of the day already.

@Fresh there are no wands atm but I have sprites ready and it's entirely possible they will be added lateron ;)

@Goethi
I am aware of this bugg, sorry. After serversave you can get item from task again. I will look it database and parcel all players to hometown that didn't receive the item. Thanks for patience!
edit: I have given you the item and few other players. After back from work I will parcel the rest.

Goethi

Best answers
Reaction score
This server is very nice and beautiful with all the new sprites, walking around in Edron even feels new even tho you know all the rl map places =D
The task system is 100% lit with autocomplete and very nice rewards. The new spawns is nice, havent been exploring Tindra much but the town itself looks nice.
People should rly try this server out! =)

Realloots

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
Server is really nice, started yesterday. Community is helpefull and nice for now
Just wondering if there is any new custom high level quests, or epic quests on this server? On the new custom maps?
Good Luck

wild345

Best answers
Reaction score
Some screenshots from today's solo questing:

Most sprites are well done and make it feel like u play not tibia, but some different game. Had some fun here mostly exploring - e.g. custom ice land Tindra.
tindra.png
Server is promising, but definitely needs a lot of polishing - bugs to be dealt with, dmg formulas to be adjusted, some more custom quests not just tasks ;]

Realloots

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
Indeed its a good server, but some things needs wasnot like old tibia :

- Healing spells are not correct, UH, vita, exuras does not have 7.7 exhaustion.
Uh should be 2 sec exhaust, and vita aswell. I can spam exura and exura vita once a second
- Formula on healing is bad: for example level 8 with mlvl 100 will heal exura only 5hp..
and level 100 with 1 magic level with exura heal 100
Fix it please

Last edited:

coma

Best answers
Reaction score
Indeed its a good server, but some things needs wasnot like old tibia :

- Healing spells are not correct, UH, vita, exuras does not have 7.7 exhaustion.
Uh should be 2 sec exhaust, and vita aswell. I can spam exura and exura vita once a second
Your otland username is "Realloots" and you don't know that healing spells had 1 sec exhaustion in tibia 7.7?

Just download any old 7.7 cam and you will see it was the same back then, 1 sec exhaust for healing runes and spells

Realloots

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
Well i meant that after you for example use SD, it should be 2 sec exhaust and here is 1 sec ;) Please fix ;D

@coma Why do you talk if you dont even play? I have played more oldschool tibia than you.
I said server is good, just needs a few tweaks and have potenttially

OP
Sajgon

Sajgon

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Server is really nice, started yesterday. Community is helpefull and nice for now
Just wondering if there is any new custom high level quests, or epic quests on this server? On the new custom maps?
Good Luck
Yes, there is a custom PoI quest, Goroma and Vengoth! When server runs more smooth I will implement new features such as quests ;)

BTW, right now! 14:19 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

otservlists-banner-2.gif

Keal Atis

Best answers
Reaction score
Look wonderful, hope it will stay online for a long time!

Realloots

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
Community is nice and the new map is amazing.
People should try and start, it have potential.

itoxblade

Best answers
Reaction score
Cool server, is it many customs areas to explore?

Realloots

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
1 - Graphics are good, but could you add sprites so we can have old tibia sprites? We put on folder and should work.
2- How i go to Custom city?
3- If i make gfb should be 4x, why is 2x? Same with other runes like fire bomb, poison bomb, destroy field

tefoo

Best answers
Reaction score
ADM, please add the gold exchange function, another point i noticed, the runes are 2x, so gfb has to be done 4 runes, explosion 6, ... correct?
has a way of evaluating the healing of UH is very weak, and the knight's damage too.
and reassess loot increase, it's 2x, it's too low.