• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] 7.72 ALZERIA [START SATURDAY 6 MAY] [Highrate] [New Updates]

Good server:

- Donations have too much speed, keep regeneration but lower it a bit speed (lvl 100 walk like 150)
-Tasks are too long, for example warlocsk 800 wtf ! make it 400 or something
- Pvp enfo dont always work or dont work correctly (sometimes u get exp sometimes not) i think maybe its bug with % level, if im lvl 80 and kill 100 i dont get exp= fix this so every level take exp?

For the rest great server, rpg and war! good job i will stay here

Tasks gives ALOT of experience, you should try to finish warlocks and you will see why they require 800 kills, it will be worth it!
Pvp enfo starts at lvl 70+ and you should gain experience from every player you actually kill, I will look into it again.
Thank you for playing!

124 ppl now i think it is fail :)
max one week and ots die

We peaked 190+ players today, im happy and you should find yourself a new hobby than trashtalking other people threads.
Please leave

Nice fights here ;)

(Y)

Pvp enfo is broken, really dont work, sometiems u get exp sometimes small exp.

You 100% dont get 5% of player target,

I mean formula is not working correctly, just telling you if you can take a look into it

I dont like overpowered tasks rewards, I dont want (or rather I dont have time) to complete all highlvl tasks, and ppl are making crazy amount of exp through that.

Enjoying server, well the custom spawns could be better worked, take more time into it. But well its lot of spawns, wars etc.

I also noticed pvp enfo doesnt work, any idea why Im not getting exp? Im level 110 killed level 130...... only my friend got exp and not me? Weird... 2nd time this happens to me

Deathloss is correct? It says 14% but its really 7%

Can you also fix guild war? Would be great!

See you in game ;)

The sds are faster exahust, so new manas are nice for this Server, Stop cry if ur noob

The sds are faster exahust, so new manas are nice for this Server, Stop cry if ur noob

You are the noob here, need to play on this shit without this manas u nothing, last edition 300-400 players nice players on this , keep making this updates gm

no players 400 ebcouse no Punio, if punio login = 500 players Noob

Pvp enfo is broken, really dont work, sometiems u get exp sometimes small exp.

You 100% dont get 5% of player target,

I mean formula is not working correctly, just telling you if you can take a look into it

Thats wierd, you are not the only one to complain about this so I will for sure take a look at it when I find some time over, until then it will have to stay like this.
Thank you for reporting

beware of kids using aimbot

We do our best to avoid these scumbags that is destroying the oldschool Tibia.

I dont like overpowered tasks rewards, I dont want (or rather I dont have time) to complete all highlvl tasks, and ppl are making crazy amount of exp through that.

The amount to finish a high level task is quiet high, I know, but the reward is really good aswell and in my opinion a bit to good. I will rework it but I wont be able to do that in this edition since people who already finished it will have a big advantage and people who are trying to finish it now will get pissed of.
Just want to let you know that I know its a bit to much, thank you tho for reporting it.

Enjoying server, well the custom spawns could be better worked, take more time into it. But well its lot of spawns, wars etc.

We will do better in the future, thank you! :)

I also noticed pvp enfo doesnt work, any idea why Im not getting exp? Im level 110 killed level 130...... only my friend got exp and not me? Weird... 2nd time this happens to me

We will rework the pvp-enfo system.

Deathloss is correct? It says 14% but its really 7%

Deathloss is 14%

Can you also fix guild war? Would be great!

Guild wars already work's ?

See you in game ;)

Thank you guys for playing Alzeria.
Drizzy

what you think about removing those custom fluids? and putting the exhaust back to normal on sds? it's impossible to duel 1v1 here ;/

Let's be real here.

A good oldschool server is heavily impacted wether it's possible to use bot or not, today there is a giant numbers of bot out here where there most likely will be 1 working. Most people play oldschool just for the pvp. Fixing a good custom client is very important. Perhaps use a client similar to medivia(?) The client also have other nice features, I really liked it when I played there.
It's possible it have bots too but if you maybe recruit some more members in your staff it shouldn't be so hard to punish people using bots, I believe i saw you were the only GM on the server?

Put pz on boats, when you are chasing someone they always go to boat traveling away possibly edron and ankrahmun stairjumping which is very annoying. but you should keep carpets non pzed, same with kazz/cormaya - that way you are still able to run around the whole map just it will take a bit longer

I definately agree, remove those custom fluids.. and for the exhaust sure it can be short it will keep skilled players skilled but then you have to put low exhaust on uhs aswell

Try fix something for the speedbug, you can spamm stopp/escape/right click in front of you when running and you will "dash", it's little difference.

And the speed here is to fast, I would try to lower the speed somehow! Maybe it's the speed items, maybe it's the haste spells, I dont know, but before you take a look into this try fix the speedbugs
You could do what medivia did, they reduced the speed gained per level I believe it was.

Remove the tp to demona, there is other spawns that is far better and imo tps to spawn is little orsha

else the server is nice, custom spawns are always good imo else it's always demona/poi that is crowded. the task may be a bit over powered tho!

Also, try to make changes asap, maybe make a poll or something!

Last edited:
open it again ! good memories
but dont use great and strong, use normal manas that give 100 mana only

Back