• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arthas 7.4/7.7 (Mid-Rates) Custom Server, Starting November 25, 18:00 CET

Should wand be available

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No Wands will be Added!

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
killsToRedSkull = 5​
killsToBlackSkull = 8​
pzLocked = 80000​
removeChargesFromRunes = "yes"​
timeToDecreaseFrags = 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000
whiteSkullTime = 15 * 60 * 1000​

I hope everyone get like 3-4 days of premmium when creating account right? Else its pointless to start becouse i created my acc and i have 0 days pacc . LOL .

Ok no problem i hope no bugs.
How many new quests have the server?

I believe the task list is pretty poor, and so are the rewards, its not worth doing tasks in my opinion its better to stick on the best exp/h rate you have. Like 300.000 exp for 1000 necros. No way someone will spend time doing that, they would rather stick with DL or whatever. If you keep those rewards i think you should make new ones with a better exp reward/difficulity ratio
And when you die without blessings you lose 7% of your exp right?

Last edited:
If this server is anything like the other one, it will be great, and tons of fun for anyone who joins. Great map, and many fun puzzles and quests; good luck to all!

client come with cam recorder? its important to record cams with client

I actually changed my mind regarding wands, so now there are more votes FOR! Is it too late? :)

What time voting end? Becouse now more people want wands , please

I hope everyone get like 3-4 days of premmium when creating account right? Else its pointless to start becouse i created my acc and i have 0 days pacc . LOL .
signed
give free pacc the first days, or many dont start

bUMPEDI BUMP! :D hyped

This OT seems really nice tbh from the 10 minutes i managed to test, altho the Task system needs a huge rework, way to small rewards for the amount of kills etc.

Last edited:
How are spears going to be like? infinite or will they land under target?

Well then pallys will be shit. also can you add prem to me since 15 first to post here would get?
Woody Starbringer

I also agree that everyone should get 3-5 days prem, this will for sure help you earn more money and be more fair to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.