• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arthas 7.4/7.7 (Mid-Rates) Custom Server, Starting November 25, 18:00 CET

Should wand be available

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No Wands will be Added!

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paladins can create Enchanted Spear Required level 40 cost 515 mana points spell name "Exeta Con"
Knights has a new Spell called Exori hur Required level 28 cost 60 Mana Points.
Druids has a new spell called Exevo frigo hur Required level 18 cost 125 Mana points.
We also added a new hunting area north of stonegate city for Minimum Level 50.
We Added hidden hunting areas around the city of Stonegate!

And also Two New items
Focus Cape (Sorcerer/Druids Magic level +1 armor = 9)
Paladin Armor for Paladins Distance +2 Armor =12) those items can be looted from: Tyrygosa

Make more frags for rs .. many people make pk becouse its 5x for rs and you lose the frags fast lol

If you die you lose 0.01% of your exp or something? Seriously, it has to be higher. Its like you die and lose nothing. You kidding?

If you die you lose 0.01% of your exp or something? Seriously, it has to be higher. Its like you die and lose nothing. You kidding?
thats false everything depends on your lvl lets say an example lvl 20 if dies lose 0.10% of his exprience a level 50 lose more than 65%

thats false everything depends on your lvl lets say an example lvl 20 if dies lose 0.10% of his exprience a level 50 lose more than 65%

A level 20 looses (1/1000) of his experience while a level 65 looses more than (65/100) of his experience?

That means if a level 20 dies, it looses 99 experience (5 trolls) and if a level 65 dies it becomes level 46.

Seems legit.

Almost a level 100 after 4 days lol. Well let me know when you reset, wont play with 10-15 players online.
Good luck anyways

Hello you have 8.6 exori formula, but you dont have exori gran?

Either add exori gran or make 7.4 exori... Really eks are so lowerpowered among mages (everyone is sorcs lol) and 7.4 is RP/EK vocation

Are you serious? Is every map update going to be a teleport with spawns? A "door" right after north gate with spawns? You must be kidding putting a door with a teleport, you are breaking all rpg feeling making it EVO ot. Just expand the map, easier and realistic.

Also this will be my last post, i hope you also fix ALL tasks, not just the demon one.

I made level 60+ but i wouldnt mind you fix everything new, wait 1 week, advertise and reopen it. The server got a good potential to 50-100 players average. Cant be arsed to exp when 10 people online, I have talked it with few people and tehy would agree.

Are you serious? Is every map update going to be a teleport with spawns? A "door" right after north gate with spawns? You must be kidding putting a door with a teleport, you are breaking all rpg feeling making it EVO ot. Just expand the map, easier and realistic.

Also this will be my last post, i hope you also fix ALL tasks, not just the demon one.

I made level 60+ but i wouldnt mind you fix everything new, wait 1 week, advertise and reopen it. The server got a good potential to 50-100 players average. Cant be arsed to exp when 10 people online, I have talked it with few people and tehy would agree.

First of all Theres only 2 teleports idk what ur talking about since i aldrey updated the tasks.

First of all Theres only 2 teleports idk what ur talking about since i aldrey updated the tasks.
2 teleports is more than enough, imagine you put 2 teleports on Thais northgate that bring u to wyrms? = Rpg feeling = 0
Just make place a spawn far north from city or far west from it, not a teleport, come on, you are hosting a 7.4 server
About tasks you dont seem to get the point, I wont write here becouse i explained on site forums, please look there becouse i explained it.

Server will be offline until 2016-11-30 20.00 CET
BIG UPDATE With New Sprites!
New Hunting Areas/Quests
New Outfits/Weapons/
http://arthas.eu/register.php
To be honest server is doomed.
The server started badly, you had some mistakes with regen, skills... though everything got fixed. We pretty much lost many players.
I think you should just close it and re-advertise. I guess many people would agree with me on that. Open it with all the updates and everythig working at 100%. Therefore the server will be a suceess.
A fresh start has to be considered. I am level 70 and i still admit server needs a reset. The key to sucess is players, and they have been downgroading pretty much, even though i consider server is 99% fixed.
Please make a reset and re-advertise.

yes make reset its sux with 10 players online, this server need 100+ its good server,
i enjoyed it Cya

I'm going to have to agree with most players. There are a lot of issues with this server that make it unsatisfying to play. You adopted a great, RPG-type map from another creator, and your additions to the it are completely opposite of the original map's feeling and quality in that regard.
It seems like your team did absolutely no preparation, and this was made evident multiple times.
* Game breaking bugs with Skills.
* Massively changing things such as regen, and wands/rods. Not to mention that there were huge problems while doing so. Countless restarts because your team had no idea what they were doing. It shouldn't take 10 restarts to get the regeneration of a vocation correct.
Group all of this with the fact that you made these fundemental changes at the most fragile moment a server has. The launch.

Like many players have suggested, I think trying again is the best option, but this time around I suggest planning and contemplating on what you actually want your server to be. Adding teleports to spawns on this map is desecration to this very well made RPG type map, and if that's the direction you wish to go with your server, I suggest just making your own map from scratch.

And finally, if you're going to keep updating the map, why not just use what the original creator already gave you to work with. There's plenty of content that was never finished, and there's plenty of directions to go with it.

I'm going to have to agree with most players. There are a lot of issues with this server that make it unsatisfying to play. You adopted a great, RPG-type map from another creator, and your additions to the it are completely opposite of the original map's feeling and quality in that regard.
It seems like your team did absolutely no preparation, and this was made evident multiple times.
* Game breaking bugs with Skills.
* Massively changing things such as regen, and wands/rods. Not to mention that there were huge problems while doing so. Countless restarts because your team had no idea what they were doing. It shouldn't take 10 restarts to get the regeneration of a vocation correct.
Group all of this with the fact that you made these fundemental changes at the most fragile moment a server has. The launch.

Like many players have suggested, I think trying again is the best option, but this time around I suggest planning and contemplating on what you actually want your server to be. Adding teleports to spawns on this map is desecration to this very well made RPG type map, and if that's the direction you wish to go with your server, I suggest just making your own map from scratch.

And finally, if you're going to keep updating the map, why not just use what the original creator already gave you to work with. There's plenty of content that was never finished, and there's plenty of directions to go with it.
You couldnt have made a better post of the situation, i am going to write what I think was the problems too:( I played since day 1).

* You made double exp rates at second day (Many people who played hard the first with lower rates quitted as they felt their time was wasted)
* You changed manapoints regen from 3 to 12 at 3rd day (Making MS/ED a OP vocation, farming runes so easy to hunt, plus those vocs are the fast expers, I was MS and im saying that.
* At 3rd day, and during 12h, you couldnt train skills becouse they got stuck and you were not advancing.
* At 3rd day, if you died you would lose 400% of your skills. Took you a whole day to login to computer and fix that. (Another many players left the server, i guess we went from 40 players to 20 the next day).
* Melee damages were highered at 2nd day, making the first day useless for knights.
* Added wands/rods at 5th day, not the first one when most of people wanted them on game.
* You added exori hur, while knights did not have the exori 7.4 as someone stated. Instead of adding new spells, fix the current ones.
* Paladins were useless unless you had multiclients making runes, i guess spells like exori con or exori san should have been added. Note nobody was barely playing eks/rps as mages felt very op. = vocations were not balanced
* You, having a 100% perfect custom map and lore, instead of expanding a current spawn or adding monsters to an exisentcial spawn on a super big map, added a few teleports right next to the city that brought you to exping spawn. Made no sense at all, no rpg feeling.

I played since the first day and quitted on 5th day due to lack of players.
I agree totally with Finsta post and the other people who played your servers.
It seems like you and your team didnt really have an objective or though of what your server offer and what are your customers that would want to play the server.
Think about it, try to follow a path, close the server, work on it and open it after a good advertisement. Then im sure your server will sucees.
You have potential to have a great server, but not on this edition. You have my help if anything just drop me a message.

this server was retarded, i was playing knights and i was hitting more with explos and with exori, on level 60 i hit 50 with exori, nice bullshit thats why everyone was making sorcerers. also couldnt train skills for 1 day and gm change skills and regen all the time its good server but everyday you change your mind. made restarts everyday 5 times to add shit updates and then you put a teleport for spawns like tibia 11.0 man you host 7.4 you only buy a server 7.4 and run it you dont really know about tibia its sad you think buying a server make you a good hoster then some people had sd bot super gangsta and monster and gm did nothing total fail server give this map to a goood hoster and he will make it 200 players
gm was always afk and my friend died and go from skills 70 to 20 and he quitted and when i said that to gm he was afk i am sure many many people quitted this days thats why u end with 5 players online becouse u only buy the server im sad i spend my time on your server fix a good hoster and open it again

First of all i listen to my players i wont reset or close server for days. i dont care how many ppl plays on the server im not hosting a server to earn money im hosting it to see the great oldschool pvp and i try my best if no changes were made server would crash, we could say i opend a beta to find those bugs with beer and more.
kind regards Arthas

Status
Not open for further replies.