• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arthas 7.4/7.7 (Mid-Rates) Custom Server, Starting November 25, 18:00 CET

Should wand be available

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No Wands will be Added!

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is perrfect as its now, dont need change. Well yes maybe tasks still low, i dont make tasks yet but we will see. I like the map it looks very good, not a noob mapper hehe

Last edited:
Current exp rate is fine, higher rate means it will die sooner. If these guys have a good stable server this might last a lot of time. About wands, all depends if these guys use 7.4 formulas or the same lame 7.7 ot formulas.. 7.4 mages hit harder, they were nerfed a little bit in 7.7 to add wands. Which is the current hp mana regen rate?

is stable but is the same 7.7 source everyone uses with minor changes and this is bothering me

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/...576eec19cfd6c1007cdffe9b/analysis/1480098004/

but in general is nice way better than classicus

Pretty stable but you cant tell for sure since it went down to 25 players online pretty quickly. This is a 7.7 generic distro with map changes nothing special staff seems pretty worried about the server, that is is good but it needs a lot of work.

Its custom map, what you expect? Server stabe and running i like it, its my first custom server and exploring got me the rpg feeling again

Its custom map, what you expect? Server stabe and running i like it, its my first custom server and exploring got me the rpg feeling again
Yeah just what i said staff and map are the good part i think the distribution needs work it doesnt felel 7.4ish to me. Too bad it dint had players.

You are correct.
Misschance on paladins regardless of weapon is like 65%+
I seriously missed more attacks than I hit, also got lvl 20 and 55 dist hunting with small stones and only wasted 15-18(?) of them
The distro is as you claim nothing unique, the map and the staff are what makes it as good as it is.
Should have put way more time into testing the server and not focused that much on the map, a server is more than the map itself.
Damage formulas
Rates
Regeneration
Speed
Monsters
Remove the 'cooldown' bars if you are not trying to achieve 10.0+ feeling
Also remove ambient light if light is a 'premium' feature.

Good server just needs a few tweaks anf fixes. I might keep on playing but on a different vocation.
Add some more information on spawns, 3 lvl 8 spots aren't enough to interest people, considering revealing location of ghouls, cyclops, dwarfs, dragons and maybe minotaurs.
Good luck anyways.

1 problem... nobody makes task before they take too long to finish, for example 300 rotworms... before i finish 300 rotworms i can hunt ghouls ....its no point. This happen with everyone. We discussed on game-chat and we suggest lower task number and the reward can be lowered it a bit more.

Also the lore on the server is great, was it you who created? the missions and everything are so well done

i read on website that mana will be fixed + spear break chance
Thanks for premium scroll !

This quote will be useful in a near future. Ill leave it around here.

"REMINDER Arthas will not get reset! Your account is safe here at Arthas."
-Arthas.eu website
Untitled.png

Its a failure unfortunately. Kill it before people waste more time, fix all the shit that you missed, set new start date and advertise properly. Then you'll hopefully have 70-80 players online.
If you would like I can tell you everything that needs to be adressed.8

Put on website new rates it can attract more players ;D

Experience rate is staged:
1-20 x10
21-35 x8
36-90 x6
91+ x3
Skill rate is staged
Magic rate is staged

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.