• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Guilcera Oldschool - 7.x Custom Map

@xKrazyx

Participation bias - Wikipedia

Using polls is dumb, making what people immediatly wants in a subject that affects economy/level up peace/class balance and more while disregarding all this aspects means nothing at all. Make a poll asking if people should receive a free MPA, show me the results and tell me what I should do.

You can't get my point at all. More people is interested in high rate/faster peaced servers, if I make a server directed to them I would get more people. But I don't fucking care, I'm doing what I have fun doing and pleasing my niche player base.

Sure I took some of your suggestions because I fucked up some shit. But I got to the point I wanted. I don't want it easier.

no i'm not zuhar
Are you sure?

Anyway, my memory is not faint, you used to have a custom map otserver, a long long time ago. I think I still have you as a contact on one of my email accounts.

@xKrazyx

Using polls is dumb, making what people immediatly wants in a subject that affects economy/level up peace/class balance and more while disregarding all this aspects means nothing at all. Make a poll asking if people should receive a free MPA, show me the results and tell me what I should do.

You can't get my point at all. More people is interested in high rate/faster peaced servers, if I make a server directed to them I would get more people. But I don't fucking care, I'm doing what I have fun doing and pleasing my niche player base.

Sure I took some of your suggestions because I fucked up some shit. But I got to the point I wanted. I don't want it easier.
You have no faith in the community. Your point if everyone should receive a free MPA is really stupid, as it would show the complete opposite. If you want to host a L/H-rate doesn't matter, community input makes a successful server. And @xKrazyx latest edition is a prime example of that.

Of course he is listening to his players. I don't want faster mana regen, because sorcs/druids are already too powerful, I have already said why.

Last edited:
Im sorry but i dont think you know the full story. Krazy was spamming game-chat on the first hours the server opened. Even ended up getting a NPC named after him (the reason why is still unknown to me).

Now people were 'crying' because of mana-regen as you can see from the poll. At that moment (1h into the game) all those 9 people who voted yes were not able to adjust to the playstyle you always have when a server opens, namely; its going to be hard as f*ck untill you get some higher lvls/mlvl/runes for mages.

Why would you adjust to people who simply dont want to adjust to you? Everyone knew the rates, knew the regen as it was stated, so play the game, of course you are able to give feedback BUT the poll didnt show shit as the majority of the people online at the moment of the poll didnt even vote :].

Of course he is listening to his players. I don't want faster mana regen, because sorcs/druids are already too powerful, I have already said why.

BTW: If anyone would like to play on this nice and intimate server but don't really want to start from 8 lvl - I can sell you my 100 EK with eq and stuff, just PM me. The server is really nice, it has a custom map and many things to explore, you'll enjoy it :)

Haha, jezus Lisq, i hope you get banned for this.

Yours, Church

I think the many players saying come and join, or that mana is ok, etc is a sign that he listens to players. I was here on first day, and never got poll request. We asked quest, and GM installed a post man quest, and also added more houses and new town area.

Things take time, but it looks going well. If you are non botting, relaxed quest type player, this is the place to play!

Uhm Church, I asked Peonso about that yesterday and he kinda let me, saying that he'll add the trading rules to the website rules to prevent it from happening in the future. I checked the rules today after talking with Evan and suddendly saw that trading issues exist in the rules. I'm not sure if Peonso added them today/yesterday or if they existed there before, I haven't seen them before for some reasons, but I've edited the previous post.

Even if it wasn't stated in the rules, I'd still ask the GM about permission. If he didn't give me the permission I wouldn't have posted the offer here, because I know he reads and posts in this thread, I'm not that retarded LOL

@ Lisq, i am pretty sure the rules as they are today have existed from day 1, but i can be wrong here.

My main point which wasnt stated in my previous comment is the way you now turn your back to the server by offering your character is kind of...retarded and pretty disrespectfull after your earlier rant about how easy the server is (even to your buyer, if there will ever be any).

No hard feelings, i just had to laugh and kind of feel sorry for you for thinking this is a valid option for you. I mean, this is not Medivia or some other server where 'high' level characters are in demand.

I hope we can meet up again when the server restarts or a better version of this server comes out :].

haha shows u got no idea :D

serv is fine, but exp is too fast in "mids" (40-90/100) levels.
nznzhaha

I agree – exp rate should be nerfed for early-mid game. There is so much content that you spend max 1-2 days on. You can make 300 more warlock/demon spawns for the end game but it's honestly more interesting to explore a variation of low-mid level creatures and then gradually find harder stuff.

Also: I enjoy the idea of mana sitting in front of my house once in a while (or just most of the time), but I feel like the whole "runemaker" concept is a little outdated. I don't want to play several characters and I don't want to use mc clients to make more than one.

How about trying a "krazy" idea? If you have the magic level to use a rune you can also conjure it. Don't force me to have one druid, one sorc and one paladin if I want to play paladin efficiently. I have 60 bp hmms because my paladin can't make other useful runes (and bolts is completely inefficient). It is not an option to mana sit only with an alt-char because you need important magic levels (paladin need ml 15 for sd/invis and knight need ml 6 for explo etc) so I can't only use a runemaker to get my runes.

Why can't I just make my gfbs with my paladin? And when I get ml 15 I can make my sds. In this scenario I can be either A) efficient with how much runes (money) I get by using a rune maker with faster mana regen or B) efficient with my time spent on my main character (don't have to spend 50% of my progress baking runes on an alt-char I don't care about).

Last edited:
@xKrazyx

And there's the problem exactly... "I dont want it easier."

Usings polls are dumb? xD So sending polls out to your entire player base of who play your server is dumb? I realize 12 year olds don't know what they want but a majority of people who played old school have been around for years and know the way the game should be to appeal to more players.
Im not asking you to make mages OP.. Im asking you to balance the server to the rest of the aspects. xD
If you fail to see how mana regen is NOT balanced with all other server aspects then there's no hope.

If you want to keep pleasing your 10~ players knights and paladins runemaker community thats fine, but all I am trying to do is help make the server better for the majority and get more players. Not just you.

Might not be possible now since red skulls still killing everyone. Best chance for more players is a reset. I don't see how thats a problem seeing how there were so many bugs and problems for the launch. I died because I couldnt push monsters lol.

The only mages I see playing are the ones teamed with the massive guild, the only ones I've seen say mana regen is ok are either not a mage or a mage with knights, runemakers, guild to give them money.

Heres a link to your forums about mana regen that your player base made, not a poll for you.
http://guilcera.*******.com/forum.php?forum=Discussion&cat=3&thread=31

(Dont tell me custom old schools dont get players, I ran tenth-planet in Europe a while back had a player count of 30-80~ for 2 weeks).

Take hints from other servers.
Yu0Aib.jpg

Im sorry but i dont think you know the full story. Krazy was spamming game-chat on the first hours the server opened. Even ended up getting a NPC named after him (the reason why is still unknown to me).

Now people were 'crying' because of mana-regen as you can see from the poll. At that moment (1h into the game) all those 9 people who voted yes were not able to adjust to the playstyle you always have when a server opens, namely; its going to be hard as f*ck untill you get some higher lvls/mlvl/runes for mages.

Why would you adjust to people who simply dont want to adjust to you? Everyone knew the rates, knew the regen as it was stated, so play the game, of course you are able to give feedback BUT the poll didnt show shit as the majority of the people online at the moment of the poll didnt even vote :].

That actually was the 2nd poll I made 2nd day into the server. You saw the 1st poll that actually had around 20 votes on it more than this one.

The launch is the make or break of your server. You need things poppin on launch or your fkd.

I've played the server from launch until 2 days ago. Of course I would try to get the GM to fix an aspect at launch that I know everyone will disagree with it and logout and never try the server, which that day I saw over 30 ppl try and leave.. INCLUDING the 10 people I brought from Waropolis to play that day(which they all quit from low mana regen and seeing mfs)

I had an NPC named after me I assume I was raging there was 0 food and I kept dying to Red skulls that couldnt get banned while my mana wouldnt go up and I couldnt heal haha. You'd kill a troll rotworm or wolf and wouldnt even get any food because the GM failed to realize loot rate is an Integer and not a double lol Loot rate was 1x, I guess GM wanted to troll me for pointing out there was no food to be found? xD

He kept saying GO BUY FOOD AT NPC, but failed to realize red skulls that cant get banned were killing everyone, lost my shovel no money to buy food.

I was literally hunting rats to buy food to get a shovel to go play at 1x loot rate. Ofc ima be a little annoyed.

@Lisq Its clear its not worth trying to explain anything to you haha.

@Worr
Vocation Deviation
On waropolis
CFvTQ0.jpg

Now medivia Statistics...
wf9NRy.jpg

Navigate to Medivia's highscores and look around, then head back to guilcera highscores.

Theres more to the game than running around questing with Knights.

Also reaxmine the levels on level doors / if its a group quest or not.

I'd be doing quests and a lvl 30 quest would be harder than a lvl 60 quest or a lvl 50 quest randomly harder than a lvl 70..

It blows my mind that one could think that serv is balanced. xD I dont mind hard servers just make the server match the rest of its content.. until then my time with guilcera is at a close.
Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
@xKrazyx

I'm taking the hints from Iryont. He asked if MC should be legal, people say yes, it stills illegal. He asked if account trading should be allowed, people said yes, it's still illegal. He asked if people want new outfits without removind old ones, people say yes, he remove old ones. He asked if people want changes at speed formula, people said no, he changed it.

You should read more about polls, how they actually represent the opinions of the community, how it can biased just by how you present the question/options, how the samples are selected from elections polls to get acurate results.

2xcLhCk.png

Medivia statistics. Wait what? Omg how?!!!

You got screenshots statistics from 2 PvP oriented servers, where mages should be easier to PvE because great majority of players want to play the most fun vocation to PvP. I got a charlover server, don't be mad at me.

Last edited:
@xKrazyx Lul the #1 reason to play mage is for PvP and nobody plays Guilcera for PvP. Out of the top lvl players who are active in the server I can mention Moonshine, Jamal and Giiga being mages. Idk how many you consider a normal amount when the sample size is like 10-20.

Also your comment about how the older oldskool community knows what they want is kind of funny. Do you know how many people choose to specifically play 7.4 and then complain about things that was changed after 7.4? (e.g ue dmg/spam, mana regen/mfs, no pz on boats etc). People generally have no clue about what they want.

Btw: How about people are picking vocations they LIKE and not because they are better/worse on the server? The knights and pals I know always wanted to play a knight or a pal. They didn't change the vocation after being disappointed with sorc/druid mana regen. This server is just too small to talk about statistics, we just got more players whom like knights and pals.

Btw: How about people are picking vocations they LIKE and not because they are better/worse on the server? The knights and pals I know always wanted to play a knight or a pal. They didn't change the vocation after being disappointed with sorc/druid mana regen. This server is just too small to talk about statistics, we just got more players whom like knights and pals.

How do you feel about the damage buffs Peonso made on paladins and knights?

Oke, as we how have had the time to completely bash each other. How about we work towards constructive feedback in creating a better Guilcera?

Personally i think the concept is great and Peonso is a cool guy. I think that a lot of 7.x players who enjoy custom concent should be happy with a host like him!

Edit: But the server (imo) needs a lot of changes. Ill come back to this later tonight as i am busy right now but feel free to speak your mind. But please, try to be constructive instead of throwing useless polls and screaming you're not able to get food at server start (bahaha, it still gets me)

Well, I think we really should debate about how to improve the server (or next server Peonso's gonna do).

How do you feel about the damage buffs Peonso made on paladins and knights?

I can't really tell, because I've never played a knight before. I've played a paladin on Celestia only, not sure if the dmg is the same here as it was on Celestia, but it was good back then.

I can only tell about my feelings playing a knight here and in my opinion knight's damage is kinda low on lower lower levels. Once I got epee and giant sword on higher level it was much better but still knights miss their attacks too much and too much deal low damage (like 1, 10, 20). It feels like my sword is similar to explosion rune... If someone should miss much then I believe it should be paladins, because it's logical - you shoot on distance and you may miss. How can you miss like 3 times in a row if you fight face to face with a monster? And one more thing - knight's damage is worse than paladin's damage. It's unfair, because knights have to stand close and take damage (and it's really high damage even though they have shield, full def and high shielding stats) wasting many uhs while paladins can kite monsters and get almost no damage from them. Paladins get mlvl faster and can use runes faster which is their next advantage over knights.

I feel like knights should deal a little more damage on lowers levels and/or at least their "range" of damage shouldn't be like explosions - 1-200. Paladins should have slightly decreased damage.

Anyway.... It's really sad to see, that the server is really dead right now... Haven't see more than 2 people online since yesterday... But still I'm very impressed that the server lasted for like 3-4 weeks basing on 30-40 people playing at launch.

I'm not sure of the reason, but I guess it's because the rates are too big. I can just tell about my experience - I've lvled up to 100 very fast, within 2-3 weeks, checked almost the whole map, made almost all quests, there's nothing more to achieve. What can I do? I won't level up anymore, because I literally puke on dragons - I have been leveling dragons only and on only-one-good-ek-hunting-spawn within 50-100lvls, because there were no other good spawns or monsters to hunt and I can't do anything else solo as EK. I could go for team hunts, but there were always troubles finding ppl for team hunts and even if I found someone, they wanted to PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT#$!$!$!$!. People are already rich enough and they still don't want to "waste" just once, they don't want to buy sds in shop, they want to go only "profit monsters". I've heard many times "noo, don't go behemoths, they give shit loot". There was 100+ sorc (not gonna mention the name, coz it's pathethic) who got like 4 crown items from heroes within 30 minutes and was STILL WHINING at loot being shit.

Having a goal in the game is really important to keep you still playing and what can I do? The 100 quests are so easy and you get the best items in the game for completing them. It's pointless to hunt demons for MMS if you can go straight to a quest (run them through ofc - lame style) and get The Great Shield. Some people didn't even go to the insane game for a weapon upgrade, they'd rather went straight to 100 quests to get best weapon in the game. And it wasn't hard annihilator quest. It just shows that 100 quests shouldn't be as easy as they are now, they'd rather be for 120+ levels. And they should be vary - all quests here are the same - you get teleported into small room with group of monsters. What about making a bigger/longer quest, like a long path with split monsters - 2 demons, then 2 demons, then 3 dls etc. and some shit but annoying monsters meanwhile in hard spots. It would prevent from "running" the quests and escaping or dying with blessings. Maybe it wouldn't be as hard but it'd take much more time and supplies to waste. Just a hint. And another things about quest rewards - weapons or other items should be more spread within levels so you can upgrade your gear systematically. Insane weapons should be able to get at level 80 instead of 90 because it's too close to 100 where you get best weapons.

I've achieved almost everything and there's not even enough people for a war, for having some pvp fun. Why should a 100+ level still play here?

Last edited:
@Lisq
1.I never whinned about loot being shit that was you all the time I actually got loot and u were criying that u hunted 2hrs in hero and no loot haha.
2.I dont go to hunt things with you because the thing you did was bring demon to stair and say "go stairjump" while shared xp is on and u wanted to split loot 50/50 after i waste 10 bp sds and u 3 bp uhs and after that you tried to sell me bp sds for shop price. Thats why mainly u had trouble triying to find hunting partners haha.
3. You already know how are knights in tibia 7.1 -8.0 so stop whinning about how weak and how many "0" hits you do.

Anyways like someone said earlier, your too dumb it doesnt worth to explain things to you anymore. Im not arguing with a kid who refuses to talk in private but then tries to make up shit in public forums against other people. Big love for u :*

And regarding the server I think you should really nerf the exp rates at lower levels, you should also "fix" the armor/shielding because it senseless to receive damage from a single rotworm having a more than decent gear, I felt like gear does not matters at all.

Last edited: