• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Gunzodus 10.77 Open Real Map Professional Project START 13TH MAY 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiiiiii Here's Kernkraft Rock !
I played the Gunz when it started for the first time. Seriously i liked the server, but it been high dmgs etc so that moved people on Shadowcores or something.
But this time as i hear you lowered dmgs etc.. It gonna be crazy fun ! Seriously i recommend this server forusre they work hard !
Please check out-- Shadowcores haven't Roshamuul/Oramond etc.. Every single player ask for it, You know what mark do? JUST IGNORE THE MSG. Since this ot has all new features wich i really like !
KEEP UP AND SEE U TOMORROW !
KERNKRAFT ROCK ! 4LIFE NIGGAS

let's give it a try :)

Edit: Why are you giving back 100% points from donations? Half of the server will be overpowered since minute 1. sad

Last edited:
@Kainxa

You're welcome. :)
We do not give 100%.We just give points from the last months before start.

Lets me get to char screen but not to game world, now that is just a tease ;)

uhm no. September is over a half year. And one halfyear is too much. I played a OT, donated for like 90 euro. They reseted after a month. I dont care There's something called policy.

Great server & active ingame support :)

Greetings,
LuckyM

20:36 New record: 495 players are logged in.

Thank you everyone! I think we have started very successfully. We are working hard and giving support for every player that needs it! Hope the success will continue!

23:30 New record: 640 players are logged in.

~Fixed depot in house at the thais.
~Fixed house south west from thais.(It was unwalkable floor)
~We are thinking about to add Rookgaard for players who likes to make rookslayers (just if you choose rook while making char).
~Alaistar was fixed and added on map in Rathleton.
~Pandora event,Rush event are disabled until players reach higher ranks.
~Fixed few monsters drops and higher experience bugs.
~Darashia "Edited" Drefia shock head spawn and grim spawn,was changed back to real spawn.
~Experience stages were fixed they weren't according to site.
~Gunzodus Magic Box free giveaway was turned off.
~Jellyfish damage was decreased due to prevents it's power.
~Energy wave,Strong Ice wave,Great energy beam cooldowns were decreased.
~Entrance to Yalahar demon spot,is free to use now.
~Infernalist/Warlocks in Yalahar are free to use now too.
~Stamina cake is now usable once per five hour.
~Frag remover is now usable only while in battle not while pz locked.
~Deathmatch Event now rewards first two players with gunzodus boxes and third with honor points.

We have always did reset if players have chosen it. There were always a poll month before the reset. If the players voted yes, we did a reset, if no there were not made any reset. A lot of players were not aware of reset because we always gave back the premium points they donated and reset brings new players to server so more fun for people. Every reset also brought new features so ppl have always enjoyed the server.

Pay to win server:
It means that you can be better only if you pay, correct me if I'm wrong. We have 6 custom quests where players can get 10 premium points on each which gives you total of 60 points. You can easily buy full equipement in our shop for that amount of points. The quests was specially created to change to server to "not pay to win". Anyway, nowdays a lot of games became "pay to win" (for example Hearthstone) so it is becoming a standard. You can enjoy our server without paying one single euro.

Maximum from the open-tibia:
You change our idea for your thoughts, hehe. That means we just do not want to use stock features from Real Tibia. We want to get maximum from the OT capabilities and create features you cannot experience in rl tibia or other ot servers.

Also "strong monsters" as you wrote are all displayed on site under button Custom Hunts (eddited spawns) or there's a sign before every place with stronger spawns what says you if you should or shouldn't enter that place.

Hi @gunz,
I just started playing ur server, and its probably the best OT I ever played. Me and my friends are enjoying it a lot! My friends recently buyd some premium points but I don't have the money, I saw that you wrote that you can get free premium points, meaning I don't have to spend any real money? how do I get those free premium points? If someone else knows please tell me

BEST REGARDS!

Hi @gunz,
I just started playing ur server, and its probably the best OT I ever played. Me and my friends are enjoying it a lot! My friends recently buyd some premium points but I don't have the money, I saw that you wrote that you can get free premium points, meaning I don't have to spend any real money? how do I get those free premium points? If someone else knows please tell me

BEST REGARDS!

Hello, there are special quests located in event room of thais depot.

Last edited:
New update :
Oramond_Grims.jpg

Hello,

Today we have made several changes on the server:

- Farmine quest doors removed.
- Deeper banuta 250 level doors removed.
- Utevo res spell fixed (possible to use already at 25 lvl).
- Amulets from djins are now with proper charges.
- Added teleport to farmine depot from farmine Pre-Quest place.
- Grim reapers at oramond are now increased and demons from them are removed.
- Roshamuul spawns Drasticly increased.
- Roshamuul supplie npc added.
- Stages changed a little and they are finnal.
- Added few more items to rashid.
- Alaistar oramond npc finnaly working properly.
- Loot increased to 3x.
- Rookgaard academy will be added soon (for Rookslayers) - there still will be possibility to start regulary from Thais
- The Blind Prophet npc now let you go to forbidden land without Quest.
- Added StairHop delay for spells and runes - configure for 0.5 second

Also we would like to inform that we have added new feature: Every player will receive 10 premium points after reaching level 230! For the players that have already reached level 230, will receive the reward after they reach next level!

Yours,
GunzOT Team

Hello,

With this update here comes the "ScreenShot Contest" what means you all can make some pretty screenshots and send them to our mail[email protected].

The best screenshots are going to be rewarded with -
Flying Divan
63.gif
mount

And

Tempest
51.gif
mount.

Minimum level to join the Screenshot Contest is 150.

Winners are going to be displayed in next news post.
Ends on 24th of May

Also today was changed on our server:

- Guild wars payment for winning has been added. The guild leader must have the required balance in his bank account.

- Doom's damage was decreased so it is possible to easier hunt in parties on them.
- Teleport Scroll is not possible to use in PZone anymore.
- Spellbook of Darkness was changed to +5 m lvl bonus from 6 to prevent balances.
- Cooldowns on UEs are slighly decreased (2s).
- Fixed nobleman addon in Addon npc,it should be working properly now.
- Paralyze power was increased.
- Amazon armor and shield is removed now from Magic Box so those who gets it are lucky one,it not going to be obtainable yet.
- Inquisition quest is freely accesable now.
- Anti-kick protection was enabled.
- Stair hope delay 0.5 was enabled since this server save.
- Fixed pz stair bug in gray island.
- Quest on Asharoth for "Orshabaal's brain" was removed/changed to Full Wizard Outfits items.
- Fixed some Yalahar map glitches.

Yours,
GunzOT Team.

Anyone looking for a new server to play should come here, still almost new (3 weeks old) with the 700+ online wars every day!

Keep up the good work guys

Status
Not open for further replies.