• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

That wouldn't work. Prestige only resets your level while all the other stats remain the same. This is extremely difficult to achieve without running a database query, in which case the player must be logged out :/
Still a good Idea tho, if done properly the !prestige command could be implemented, and as it wouldn't run any queries it would take a huge toll off the lags
That's why we like TFS 1.x
We have functions called
Player:removeExperience() and Player:addCondition(condition_userdata)
We don't need no queries nor lag to do simple 15min script like !prestige described here.

Update 17.04.2016
- Replaced the vocation enhancement reward in quest with 2 new promotions named "Ultra Extreme Archangel" and "Ultra Extreme Fallen Angel"
Next promotion is gonna be 4 different vocations that you can choose from :)
- Added Demigod restriction to the Enhanced God of fire door due to people using noob chars to block spawn. This is because the EQ "Gods set" is also demigod+ to wear so theres no reason for any other vocation under that to be able to access the door.
- The Dungeon of Nephilim is now promotion quest for Ultra Extreme Archangel & Ultra Extreme Fallen Angel
- Fixed the checkpoint item buyer and right now its 300 uber coins per 2 checkpoints in the dungeon nephilim
- Added rifts system
- Gods weapon is now upgradeable from the rifts system. You upgrade your weapon by collecting 50 epic sword/wand weapon upgraders and then by right clicking use on your weapon. It has a 50/50 chance of successing and breaking upon using it
- Ultra Extreme Gods set is now upgradeable in rift. By right clicking the ultra extreme gods pieces you can see the requirement for each piece. It will not consume anything unless you have all the requirements for the next item.
- Added system for selling things for uber coins. Only items above Shiny set+/dusts can be sold. Not bothering doing the items underneath shiny.
Type !itemseller in order to buy it when ingame. It costs 25 uber coins, items that you find are not added may just not be added in at all. Most of the important items to sell are sellable now​

It seems to me that you cant sell INACTIVE Enhanced Original Vampire pieces and the EPIC barbarian spell doesnt work!

Last edited:
It seems to me that you cant sell INACTIVE Enhanced Original Vampire pieces :O
Yes :) Im aware, this will be added to the item seller for tonights patch. Thanks tho for taking your time to come here to notify me about it :)

Server is back online now guys if you had issues logging in. I did atleast so i did a quick restart and now its working fine again :)

its crashed just wait till flash fix the errors no since for damon to start it back up if it crashes every 15 mins.

I can't log in, is the server offline? the website also don't load.. :/
Server crashed during the night. Lucky thing for you guys I woke up having to pee :) Now im not bothering going back to bed tho, ot should be back online in a few seconds.

Server crashed during the night. Lucky thing for you guys I woke up having to pee :) Now im not bothering going back to bed tho, ot should be back online in a few seconds.
Could you possibly make a client with already changed ip for me? :D Would love you long time

It seems to me the server is experiencing some issues right now due to multiple crashes and downtime. RIP

It seems to me the server is experiencing some issues right now due to multiple crashes and downtime. RIP
Idk how long the server has been offline :/ ..i hope flash make the server online again or maybe, because the update, flash is working on it in the mean while..