• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Lunara 7.4 Anti-bot Client / Task System / Stages [Friday, 18:00 CET 12.01.2018]

Would you like to see wands / rods ingame ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrik161

Solutions
Reaction score

start.png

Client:

*Custom made anti-bot 7.4 client
World type:
*PvP
Server features:
*Server is based on 7.72 with 7.4 spells,sprites,content.
*Full real map + all quests with additional custom quests and spawns
*Task system
*Exp shared system
*Runes in shop
*Guild War system -
*Desert quest is soloable
*Djins and Rashid are free
*Over 15 new monsters and 50 new items added
*Boosted tombs
*Spawntime increased in all spawns
*Loot Message ( !loot enable)
*Stable engine
*Conjured runes are double charged
*Spell Conjure blank rune ( adori blank )
*You can conjure runes while having them in your backpack
*UH traps ( that's why we love 7.4 )
*No PZ zones on boats

serverinfo2.png

Ingame screenshots:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This looks awesome. I do feel like the exp-rate is low, compared to skill, ml and loot.
Questions.
1) What is mana-reg?
2) Have you balanced the vocations? If yes, how?
3) What will u have in donation shop
4) How many GMs do u have?
5) How will you deal with rune farms? (30x exp to level 20)
6) Is GFB / UE nerfed?
7) What do you mean with "anti-bot" client? How complex is it?

This looks awesome. I do feel like the exp-rate is low, compared to skill, ml and loot.
Questions.
1) What is mana-reg?
6) Is GFB / UE nerfed?

Hello and thank you SnorkY. Yes exp rate is bit low, compared to skills,mlvl and loot. Why ? I don't want to destroy fun of playing server when everyone after couple hours of playing are able to mass pking and cause quick death of server. But also because of kinda high skills,loot,mlvl it's not so boring to play on lower lvls.
1) What is mana-reg?
Sorcerer 6mana/2sec - 2hp/4sec // Master Sorcerer 8mana/2sec - 2hp/3sec
Druid 6mana/2sec - 2hp/4sec // Elder Druid 8mana/2sec - 2hp/3sec
Paladin 5mana/2sec - 2hp/3sec // Royal Paladin 6mana/2sec - 2hp/2sec
Knight 4mana/3sec - 3hp/2sec // Elite Knight 5mana/2sec - 4hp/2sec
I have tested the server with my friends for 3 months. Vocations are well balanced, for example sorcerers spells / runes power are little nerfed. Knights / Paladins got buffed healing abit and druids can hit half of UE dmg from their mas pox spell. Ofcourse if players will complain, anything can be changed, this server is made by player for players :)
Considering golden account with some privileges and couple items, not overpowered - many powerfull custom items will be able to obtain ingame.
It will beonly me, im active everyday. Anyways if support will be needed i got trusted person to help.
As mentioned in 4. im active everyday and i will be able to check the players really often.
6) Is GFB / UE nerfed?
back to point 2.
My server client is well coded and it blocks out all current bots and if some 1 will manage to connect bot, after he use anything he will get auto banishment ( server will recognize different packets) it will also send me a direct package which will be logged to see which client is modified. Anyways if i catch you to use macro/tasker/bot you will get an instant deletion, no banishement or warning.

Last edited:
bought this server from Ryan?

bought this server from Ryan?

No, Ryan isn't selling his server.

This seems to be that standard 7.72 everyone can find around and fix, still I bet that I can find over 50 major bugs / glitches on this server. This is not a 7.4 server, the monsters are neither 7.4 nor move like that, there are even more stuff if you haven't done any engine changes, it's really easy to crash the server as you don't even have a max packet limiter, get rid of this TFS version and use 0.4 at least, a ton of work to do if you just bought the server and did "small balancing and content updates". The whole map is trashed, all the keys on the server are trashed and have wrong numbers and more.

I can't seem to get a starting date for my server because people keep announcing these 1week-die servers, that's getting on my nerves lately.

By the way, as I'm seeing the buypoints page > This is a server Danger was selling a time ago. I recognize the Gesior rl layout and the paypal / paygol script:

VsIujzk.png

Good luck on this one, though download and run.

@Groggy no, server is not bought from Ryan.
@Okke Your bet is totally wrong, you have no clue what are you talking about, you haven't logged in yet, you dont know which tfs it is yet and you are sure you gonna find about 50 glitches/bugs?
If you are so confident please help me fix those bugs :eek: i will let you log in server and pay you 10 euros for each bug ! If that's so easy for you you can get fast 500 euros. But i i will pay only if u find atleast 15 major bugs.
Whole map is trashed? What are you talking about buddy?
Keys not working? Every single key has correct number and working properly.

I can't seem to get a starting date for my server because people keep announcing these 1week-die servers, that's getting on my nerves lately.

As i know, your server is low rated, that means it's totally different from my server, on my server will play players who don't have time to stay all day making runes before 2hour hunt, i will get players who want to come in and have some fun instead of boring runemaking whole day or training whole day. Players who will play on my server won't come to low rate server like yours, and vice versa - your low rate players won't come play to my server so in sum we are not a competition for each other.
So please stop complaining about that 1 week die server's advertise, it is open community where every 1 can try and put server online, let people decide where they wanna play. The otland advertisement section it's not reserved especially for Voidcore buddy.

Good luck on your Voidcore project.

Kind Regards
Patrik

Last edited:

This seems to be that standard 7.72 everyone can find around and fix, still I bet that I can find over 50 major bugs / glitches on this server. This is not a 7.4 server, the monsters are neither 7.4 nor move like that, there are even more stuff if you haven't done any engine changes, it's really easy to crash the server as you don't even have a max packet limiter, get rid of this TFS version and use 0.4 at least, a ton of work to do if you just bought the server and did "small balancing and content updates". The whole map is trashed, all the keys on the server are trashed and have wrong numbers and more.

By the way, as I'm seeing the buypoints page > This is a server Danger was selling a time ago. I recognize the Gesior rl layout and the paypal / paygol script:

VsIujzk.png

#randomRant?

#randomRant?

No, no random rant, it's just that I'm tired (the community is also tired) of seeing the same download & run & trial & fail pack online over and over, loging in such servers and debunking these fake "long months of testing", people coming to me asking how a server works and other basic stuff that no developer would even dream to ask, on reply I get such a lovely response:

ptaxiJG.png

I just wanted to point out that it's pretty wrong to announce the server as a 7.4 when it's clearly not and so on, I even wished good luck. : )

Best Regards,
Okke

No, no random rant, it's just that I'm tired (the community is also tired) of seeing the same download & run & trial & fail pack online over and over, loging in such servers and debunking these fake "long months of testing", people coming to me asking how a server works and other basic stuff that no developer would even dream to ask, on reply I get such a lovely response:

ptaxiJG.png

I just wanted to point out that it's pretty wrong to announce the server as a 7.4 when it's clearly not and so on, I even wished good luck. : )

Best Regards,
Okke

Lol what is this ? i haven't ever used discord , im still staying on stable good ventrilo/ts,

im not any patrykxdddddd from screen u showed lol. Some shithead talked to u with my real name doesnt mean you can connect me to him, its like random John talk to u and my name is also John on otland so its the same person for u?
Get life and leave my thread, seriously.

Kind Regards,
Patrik

Last edited:
If you're not patrykxdddd from Discord then I sincerely apologize my deduction / accusation if you wilt, the OTLand Discord is pretty much dead and normally you see people asking for help on the support text channel when a server is getting close to launch date, that's why I just went on like that, I treat everyone as good as possible (as you can see in the screenshot).

I'm not distreating you by any means, I don't know you personally nor I criticize you, I just warned you about a few facts and that IF you bought this server from Danger you should review the whole code as it's an old TFS distro and it's really glitchy (loads of stuff missing), also the website picture I posted up there - I confirmed and those are his scripts (he sent me 2 years ago to test out some stuff together with the whole distribution and datapack) and they seem to not be working with IPN anymore, I just wanted to be kind and warn you.

This dude bought the same datapack from danger and edited the whole thing, guess what, he uses the same script, the same website and the pack, which is heavily modded to work with this version of gesior, don't you agree with me that it seems REALLY suspect, even the same Text and website version, only minor modifications?:

YDaOG1R.png

As you wish, Andrzej, or maybe RealTibia new owner, I'll leave your thread, just wanted to put facts straight! ;)

And to people think I'm bitching around: You're wrong, I'm not bitching. I'm warning people so bad things can be avoided and not like with what happened to me and my server before the major repair.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Last edited:
Okke I dont wanna be a bitch but:

He havent hosted a server yet (I think) so you cant judge him
You have hosted 1 server full of bugs, I need to see the relaunch first. You did host a server full of bugs aswell.

I like you, the work you have put in but stop flaming others before their servers have even been online yet.

I'll still play ur serv again tho

Xoxo

If you're not patrykxdddd from Discord then I sincerely apologize my deduction / accusation if you wilt, the OTLand Discord is pretty much dead and normally you see people asking for help on the support text channel when a server is getting close to launch date, that's why I just went on like that, I treat everyone as good as possible (as you can see in the screenshot).

I'm not distreating you by any means, I don't know you personally nor I criticize you, I just warned you about a few facts and that IF you bought this server from Danger you should review the whole code as it's an old TFS distro and it's really glitchy (loads of stuff missing), also the website picture I posted up there - I confirmed and those are his scripts (he sent me 2 years ago to test out some stuff together with the whole distribution and datapack) and they seem to not be working with IPN anymore, I just wanted to be kind and warn you.

This dude bought the same datapack from danger and edited the whole thing, guess what, he uses the same script, the same website and the pack, which is heavily modded to work with this version of gesior, don't you agree with me that it seems REALLY suspect, even the same Text and website version, only minor modifications?:

YDaOG1R.png

As you wish, Andrzej, or maybe RealTibia new owner, I'll leave your thread, just wanted to put facts straight! ;)

And to people think I'm bitching around: You're wrong, I'm not bitching. I'm warning people so bad things can be avoided and not like with what happened to me and my server before the major repair.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Please stop changing topic, i asked you to fix 50 bugs which you think exists on my server. Are you gonna do that or just writing empty words meaning nothing? As i mentioned before it's easy 500 euros for you.
And please, stop acting now like you want to warn me and help me instead of blaming my server like you did couple posts before, mad and angry because can't start your PRO server.

Kind Regards,
Patrik

I'm not changing topic, I just quoted some important things about my "deduction" and I'm waiting on an answer from you on that. ;)

If you think I'm here just to get angry and mad you're wrong, I said I'm willing to show you every single bug of the distro, if you're using the one from Danger, I tried to fix it 2 years ago but there were so many bugs that I just built a new one together. Let me know how I can login to your server and I'll GLADLY show you all the bugs and glitches that are there but I'm not fixing any of them for you, I don't need money.

Please stop changing topic, i asked you to fix 50 bugs which you think exists on my server. Are you gonna do that or just writing empty words meaning nothing? As i mentioned before it's easy 500 euros for you.
And please, stop acting now like you want to warn me and help me instead of blaming my server like you did couple posts before, mad and angry because can't start your PRO server.

Kind Regards,
Patrik
Seems like you're just accepting defeat and trying to mask your cry for help as a bug hunt for Okke /shrug gg bye

Seems like you're just accepting defeat and trying to mask your cry for help as a bug hunt for Okke /shrug gg bye
Wow, now Okke buddies entering my topic to help him out lol, im not gonna get involved in that. That's enough.

I didn't ask a single person to join this topic, I'm still open for pointing stuff out for you if you wish, for the sake of this community, also waiting on answers regarding my "deductions".

Kidnest Regards
Okke

Wow, now Okke buddies entering my topic to help him out lol, im not gonna get involved in that. That's enough.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand what you're doing. You even explicitly said that he should fix your bugs instead of doing it yourself. I'm just saying :D

I do very welk like Okke as a person, but I still think he made a misjudgement on this one. Why? Because as far as I know you havent put a server online. Same as Okke, I've never known him before he has hosted his first server. So yeah.

Either way, highrates are not really my favor anymore but I still wish you the best of luck. Any hoster on this community deserves a chance. If you screw up multiple times you should be lynched tho.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand what you're doing. You even explicitly said that he should fix your bugs instead of doing it yourself. I'm just saying :D

i think you misunderstand him

I do very welk like Okke as a person, but I still think he made a misjudgement on this one. Why? Because as far as I know you havent put a server online. Same as Okke, I've never known him before he has hosted his first server. So yeah.

Either way, highrates are not really my favor anymore but I still wish you the best of luck. Any hoster on this community deserves a chance. If you screw up multiple times you should be lynched tho.
Thank you.

i think you misunderstand him
Exactly :) Unfortunately, irony for some people is too hard to understand.

Back