• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rexonia Evolution [8.6] (Starts 18 Nov 18:00 CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
R E X O N I A - E V O L U T I O N
Ip:
rexonia.org
Client: 8.6
Exp: High

bc5d682304a221315c6d378f8a63718c.png

General Information
Rexonia is a newly created Evolution server that finally is ready for release. We have looked at various servers out on the market and have got an understanding of what a good Evo should contain.

Our server has therefore got plenty of fun systems that we very much hope will make your time here enjoyable. We have got the following things:

- Tier Equipment:
48dfcd7ac9b4a0b2d9e654b26f113f4e.png

You probably are familiar with the Tier system that is being used in various games by now. That's all good! Let me explain how it works here;

↔ You decide to hunt monsters. You then, if lucky, recieve a [T1] or [T2] item. Once you have looted 3X of one piece, you will be able to risk your 3X in order for a chance that you may get a higher [T] item.

↔ Each [T] item is relatively unique. When you unbound it (right click), you will as seen on the screenshot, be able to recieve one random stat. In this case it turned out to be Resist with a value of 2%.

- Lots of custom monsters:
8c09e923510ac8fa0543d59c84586fae.png

Hunt monsters - As with most of the servers you have played on, there are custom monsters. We also (you guessed right), have custom monsters which currently lasts up to Lvl 10K, and we will make sure to create new ones when needed. There will be tasks for the majority of these types of monsters.

Bosses - Are the ones you kill with a team. There is one bossroom per 1K level. Bosses mainly drop gold, which will may be used in order to buy trinkets/runes for an easier & faster hunt experience.

- Scripted Hard Quests:
d1faffc0fb746efaa2634c1328f81fda.png

At the times where you will want to challenge yourself while gaining experience, our quests are waiting for you. Quest rewards are items that can't be obtainable in any other way.

- Addon Shop:

ccd0228d7db88c170fc910a0543eea94.png

Most of our addons will all be bought ingame through collecting various items as an exchange for it.
The left orb will buy or give you the requirement for the first addon, and the right orb vice versa.

- Events & Raids:
3ae9b753595d590d71929b54f50f3364.png

We currently have got three automatical events in use:
- Capture the flag
- King of the hill (Defend the Crown event)
- Zombie Event

Event rewards will be experience, but also event tokens which you may spend on anything from [T2] items to
house decor items

- Other:
We do not tolerate cavebot at all. We have got an ingame anticavebot system in use which will ask a question after a duration of time in order to prevent cavebotters. Manual checking will also occur.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask us.
Hope to see you on friday!

Last edited:
Only one question... Are donate gonna be op?

Only one question... Are donate gonna be op?
We have not yet decided what we will sell. But probably some sort of castle where you can level for X hours in / each day. This will ensure that you can't exp there forever. People will also sell invites to non donators, which should create economy, everyone will thus be at benefit.

Also we will sell some tier set. (Otherwise people will start selling it for real cash, and we miss out on that opportunity). But we will see how it goes and recieve feedback.

@hemrenus321 designed the website, talented guy. He also likes inbox messages where you spam him about free layouts, trust me!:rolleyes:

i don't think he likes it

sadly we have nearly same website ^^

What's new ? Looks same as befor just new temple and tp room

What is before? This is a whole new server if you are refeering to Evolera, you are way wrong.

1. Evolera never had Tier equipment
2. Evolera they never had really hard scripted quests
3. Evolera never had that low experience rate
4. Evolera never had Event & Raids.

That some of the difference. But it would be a hella of easier if you didn't post that comment without reading the thread. I guess you only read "God Wille" and "Evolution" and you asumed it was a Evolera relaunch.

What is before? This is a whole new server if you are refeering to Evolera, you are way wrong.

1. Evolera never had Tier equipment
2. Evolera they never had really hard scripted quests
3. Evolera never had that low experience rate
4. Evolera never had Event & Raids.

That some of the difference. But it would be a hella of easier if you didn't post that comment without reading the thread. I guess you only read "God Wille" and "Evolution" and you asumed it was a Evolera relaunch.

My son, seems like you didnt play rexonia befor so please dont create a story about evolera or what ever, thx

And Wille isnt the owner, hes just doing the adv for the server + he just host the server but hes not working on it

Last edited by a moderator:
My son, seems like you didnt play rexonia befor so please dont create a story about evolera or what ever, thx
And Wille isnt the owner, hes just doing the adv for the server + he just host the server but hes not working on it
I know that already. =) But what are you doing besides downloading stuff here and host it? :p

Could you stop assuming things you don't know? how did you know that we only changed temple and tp room we just don't want to spoil server didn't even start yet you know nothing. and go do something better than flaming all servers threads with your negative posts. people are spending alot of time developing servers and they don't want to see such a comment from a guy that know nothing about thier servers and please don't login and ask me for my scripts like the other release.

Last time i played this server , it was so bad.

1- Knights were op.
2- Arena system was unbalanced , 10k mage couldnt do the arena 3 but 5k Knight could.
3- 2k+ Hunting place was really so bad.
4- Everyone was botting.
5- Owner gave free items to his friend.

So im not sure if its worth to play this server again.

Last time i played this server , it was so bad.

1- Knights were op.
2- Arena system was unbalanced , 10k mage couldnt do the arena 3 but 5k Knight could.
3- 2k+ Hunting place was really so bad.
4- Everyone was botting.
5- Owner gave free items to his friend.

So im not sure if its worth to play this server again.
1- We took that in mind and knights now are tankier but a lot less damage than before.
2- Changed arena monsters for level 3 now could be possible for a mage to solo it if he uses the right strategy.
3- Fixed the experience and the loot of 2k+ door the area require level 1.5k now and each tp have own level requirement.
4- We now have antibot system so no one can bot for too long before getting caught :)
5- It's not what you think it is lemme explain it was a staff member using his character it was on the same account.

1- We took that in mind and knights now are tankier but a lot less damage than before.
2- Changed arena monsters for level 3 now could be possible for a mage to solo it if he uses the right strategy.
3- Fixed the experience and the loot of 2k+ door the area require level 1.5k now and each tp have own level requirement.
4- We now have antibot system so no one can bot for too long before getting caught :)
5- It's not what you think it is lemme explain it was a staff member using his character it was on the same account.
1- Knights were already tanky , also much dmg.
2- Arena system is a bit gay imo people can get the best set so easy by that way ( like i did at last era )
3-Cool
4- What kind of a antibot system you guys've added to server? I know many people using bot to avoid the antibot system.
5- Im not talking about the staff member using his character , i think i know a guy known as 'Kabom' and someone gave him free items at the beginning of the game.

I know many people using bot to avoid the antibot system.

Im not talking about the staff member using his character , i think i know a guy known as 'Kabom' and someone gave him free items at the beginning of the game.

1. "We do not tolerate cavebot at all. We have got an ingame anticavebot system in use which will ask a question after a duration of time in order to prevent cavebotters. Manual checking will also occur."

But avoiding it would mean that people invent some kind of graphical scanner of letters, the text appears above your character and not copyable in any chatchannel, so I believe it will work fine. (Otherwise someone feel free to correct this statement).

It will ask you an easy question after X amount of time spamming on the screen, if you do not answer punishment will be taken.

2. Neither of us did give away any free items.
But thanks for your honest suggestions, the rest things Kimo will check! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back