• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

The server is small enough and now you need to BUY premium just to play part of this small map, no thanks. I will not continue playing this server.

The one thing I look for in a business is their company motto, and I believe I read that you guys are not in it to make money if I am correct. Looks to me you went behind your own words because you are cutting off HALF OF THE SERVER. You basically want us to buy prem to access this map. I can't even begin to explain what this would do in PVP but I doubt you even thought about that. Someone who is prem is basically safe just buy paying money. LOL. The map is not any bigger then real tibia's, maybe if you at least made the map bigger is would be a good move but you didn't. I feel like there is other ways to make money instead of losing players by doing stupid business strategy's. Why don't you add other things to the shop to buy like addons or mounts to make the penny's you will receive. Those are just ideas off the top of my head. At least these things wont affect the fairness.

I have no problem paying for things that entertains me but you guys will never see a penny of my money with the current server you are running. Maybe this should be the beta and just wipe it once you fix your server.

P.S fix pvp
no one cares about your 1$, if you dont want to play THEN DONT PLAY server will do better without you.

Well I also have to say the healing system is ok but for knights its more difficult since they got alot of hp and the pots heal a way to slow.

Have a nice day, sweet greetings Destruckto <3

Knights now hit faster and Skill Rings can be bought for a cheap amount, two first thibgs to improve the Knight.
I spoke with the highest Knight if in the server, now when you hit faster, he think his balanced.
Im open for more notes and suggestions, don't forget that lvl 50 potions can be used on lvl 25 and lvl 80 real tibia potions on lvl 50. It heals the same total amount, simply over time. The Knight also combines that with Ultimate Healing Runes that he heals 150-200 healthpoints with in total over 2 healings. Thats pretty high when its combined. :)

The server is small enough and now you need to BUY premium just to play part of this small map, no thanks. I will not continue playing this server.

The one thing I look for in a business is their company motto, and I believe I read that you guys are not in it to make money if I am correct. Looks to me you went behind your own words because you are cutting off HALF OF THE SERVER. You basically want us to buy prem to access this map. I can't even begin to explain what this would do in PVP but I doubt you even thought about that. Someone who is prem is basically safe just buy paying money. LOL. The map is not any bigger then real tibia's, maybe if you at least made the map bigger is would be a good move but you didn't. I feel like there is other ways to make money instead of losing players by doing stupid business strategy's. Why don't you add other things to the shop to buy like addons or mounts to make the penny's you will receive. Those are just ideas off the top of my head. At least these things wont affect the fairness.

I have no problem paying for things that entertains me but you guys will never see a penny of my money with the current server you are running. Maybe this should be the beta and just wipe it once you fix your server.

P.S fix pvp

The Premium Area is for sure a a fifth of the server, not 50%, but I hear you. Its hard to please everyone and im open for suggestions. If we wanted to make premium over powered, why did we just make all spells free account? :) I thank you for the note about premium players accessing the bridge to escape, honestly missed that, so thank you again. Telling us about issues is the best way to improve the server. The first concept was to keep the rookgaard island without expanding it alot, that has however changed and we are forced to take actions to bigger and more areas, you are right once again. Once again, im not here to make money, if I'd set up the server by 1000x, adjust a few things and set epic items in the store, I'll earn money. You know what? I could always put up a real map, make alot of op stuff and I'll get cash. Im not poor in real life and again, thats now why im here so please keep your little pennys. :)
PS: Explain more about your PvP issue and we'll see what I can do ^^

------
Again, thanks for comments.

Even if this could be seen as a beta, I don't see a fairness to restart it as for the people who plays. I did however learn one thing and another until my next project.

Made an Update with more Mount options and more Houses yesterday as well as a few more things.
More info to come, im at work. :)

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

hey eldin can you get on your server? its important.

/Zalton

Since admin isnt on ill leave a quick message, a small map bug in the djin spawn (using browse field) you can use browse field to pickup items under the sparkling thing or w/e it is, under it was a magic plate armor, blessed shield, magic sword, and 100cc. All of this has been collected and has been thrown into the dustbin, so please fix this so no one can get these items!!

P.S I kept 1cc from the 100cc as a personal reward, I hope there wont be any problems.

/Zalton

Since admin isnt on ill leave a quick message, a small map bug in the djin spawn (using browse field) you can use browse field to pickup items under the sparkling thing or w/e it is, under it was a magic plate armor, blessed shield, magic sword, and 100cc. All of this has been collected and has been thrown into the dustbin, so please fix this so no one can get these items!!

P.S I kept 1cc from the 100cc as a personal reward, I hope there wont be any problems.

/Zalton
I've notified Eldin about the issue

yeah, I can see that, would be bad if someone walks there straight after a save to pickup the newly spawned things :(
it hasnt crashed, its still online. thank god i was on my way to get donkey mount and i checked out that area ^^ btw donkey mount dont work :( it wont turn monsters into donkeys, i wasted 30~ mins waiting, anyways im going to bed ^^

/Zalton

it hasnt crashed, its still online. thank god i was on my way to get donkey mount and i checked out that area ^^ btw donkey mount dont work :( it wont turn monsters into donkeys, i wasted 30~ mins waiting, anyways im going to bed ^^

/Zalton
I didn't mean crash, I mean normal saves, shutdown -> restart :D
But Eldin confirm the item bug will get fixed within tonight :)

Mana focus seems to be bugged for me, experienced problems with it yesterday aswell. I do lose my soulpoints, yet am not granted any extra mana regeneration. It worked before though, I tried relogging 'n everything.

Mana focus seems to be bugged for me, experienced problems with it yesterday aswell. I do lose my soulpoints, yet am not granted any extra mana regeneration. It worked before though, I tried relogging 'n everything.
I will start the work on all these things tonight, I will make an overlook on everything and redo all vocations :)

/Zalton

The problem is now solved. Thanks for reporing. :)

Regards,
Knatte1

Server looks amazing :D Wish I had time to play it!
Unfortunately spare time is as much as removed from my dictionary these months. :(

I read the first pages of this thread and I am really disgusted by the posts, I feel your pain @EldinWorld, but know that you are doing a great job. :)
I rarely get to see someone so passionate about unique custom OT servers as EldinWorld, and it was a blast to work with him in the past. Good old memmories. :)

Don't let your ideas and concepts be ruined by casual noobs who don't know the meaning of a true unique custom tibia server. :)

Eldin, It has been like 2 days since I played but let me tell you that I do like your server!
It's a new experience and I like it. I just haven't been able to hop in again, because of homework and getting ready for college.
Don't give up and keep them updates coming! (I think that's what makes a server a good server, updates)

Best Regards,
SpookieGamer.

Means Alot Znote! <3

Re-Made all Potions now, they are all improved!

The New Idea: (POTION UPDATE)
A Potions Heals for 4 Times, 1 Time A Second.
It Heals about the Half of the Average from a Real Potion at that LvL, 2 times means the real Average,
that means you heal the double in total from 2 potion, but over time.

Use a Healing Rune combined and you should heal even more.

The first was honestly to low, a miss calculation by me.

New Staff:
A New GM has been set to listen to all your inputs and answer questions.
I welcome GM Orion, my Little brother, 18 years old. He will be a "Support GM".

I would also like to Welcome @LegerianOT to the Team!
We think alike at Balancing Vocations but I haven't had the time to do it myself, help as arrived!

Updates Today:
More Raids Added
Updated All Potions
Updated All NPCs and Fixed an Issue
Fixed Map Bugs and Game Issues

Promotion will also be made for Free Accounts as well once I found it hah :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
Means Alot Znote! <3

Re-Made all Potions now, they are all improved!

The New Idea: (POTION UPDATE)
A Potions Heals for 4 Times, 1 Time A Second.
It Heals about the Half of the Average from a Real Potion at that LvL, 2 times means the real Average,
that means you heal the double in total from 2 potion, but over time.

Use a Healing Rune combined and you should heal even more.

The first was honestly to low, a miss calculation by me.

New Staff:
A New GM has been set to listen to all your inputs and answer questions.
I welcome GM Orion, my Little brother, 18 years old. He will be a "Support GM".

I would also like to Welcome @LegerianOT to the Team!
We think alike at Balancing Vocations but I haven't had the time to do it myself, help as arrived!

Updates Today:
More Raids Added
Updated All Potions
Updated All NPCs and Fixed an Issue
Fixed Map Bugs and Game Issues

Promotion will also be made for Free Accounts as well once I found it hah :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Where are your staff from?

Where are your staff from?
They're all from Sweden I believe.

The problem is now solved. Thanks for reporing. :)

Regards,
Knatte1
Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to check that tower when you made it & that door wouldn't open for me, I want to know how they got past it in the first place.