• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

Bump! Level 50

fwOWBVo.png

Bored? UE COMBO!

nu3yIEw.png

Last edited:
Good server, I enjoy it.

'Your skills has been reduces meanwhile you have a skull.' though.. (Your skills have been reduceD meanwhile? while you have a skull)

Good server, I enjoy it.

'Your skills has been reduces meanwhile you have a skull.' though.. (Your skills have been reduceD meanwhile? while you have a skull)

Thank You, fixed now, even misstakes like that are worth to mention! :)

Yesterday Update:
-Furniture NPC at DP
-Brown Mushroom can now be bought from Bager
-Updated Questlog
-Improved Raids
-Fixed some Bugs and Issues

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Thank You, fixed now, even misstakes like that are worth to mention! :)

Yesterday Update:
-Furniture NPC at DP
-Brown Mushroom can now be bought from Bager
-Updated Questlog
-Improved Raids
-Fixed some Bugs and Issues

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Add an NPC that would buy monster items (lump of dirt, etc ra.) - it would help new players to get some cash at start.

The debug issue has been fixed.

Premium is supposed to be Premium, daily tasks for premium wont be happening as it would ruin the entire thing.
Daily tasks for experience/gold/items might happen and maybe a bigger from time to time for a minor premium token.

According to Free Account Promotion, I tryed to find a way to change it but seems to need a change in the sources.

Premium Account is also ment as a a thing with some extra benefits like a few hunting grounds, a quest or two as well as maybe promotion, simply abit faster regeneration. Feels pretty balanced honestly but im open for suggestions.

Yesterdas Update:
-All Spells, Runes and Mana Costs has been re-balanced, changed and improved.
-Paladins has been given more support by more Arrows, Bolts, Bows and Crossbows instead of Spears in the Shop.
-Spears have a higher breakchance then before. (Can still use them but not as effective, Knights are the true blockers)
-A Monster Counter now keeps track of how many monsters you have killed of each.
-The Premium Account (First Prem and Achievement) Issues has been fixed.
-Some other Bugs and Errors have also been dealt with.

I will be focusing on All Mounts Today as well as some more balancing and possible bugs.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.